26th May 2010, 12:52 AM
Patel Sumit

Procedure to get admission in m.pharm in GTU without qualifying GPAT?

I want admission in m.pharm in GTU so what's the procedur ? I disqualifay in GPAT.

26th May 2010, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in m.pharm in GTU without qualifying GPAT?

i want admission in gujarat without gpat,where can i get it?
27th May 2010, 02:34 AM
swati123

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in m.pharm in GTU without qualifying GPAT?

[There is no way that you can get admission to a M Pharm course in any of the GTU affiliated

colleges unless you clear the GPAT. Following reports of malpractices, GTU has made

qualifying GPAT (Graduate Pharma Aptitude Test) mandatory for all M Pharm aspirants, much

like the centralised entrance exams for admissions into other postgraduate professional

courses like MBA, MCA and ME.
27th May 2010, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission in m.pharm and when wl be the form declared?
28th May 2010, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

yes...GPAT is necessary..but isn't thr another exam 'GTU' or 'CET' for those who hv not cleared gpat? though 1st preference is given to gpat qualifiers..
nd do tell me wen will b d admission forms available?
28th May 2010, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

yes...GPAT is necessary..but isn't thr another exam 'GTU' or 'CET' for those who hv not cleared gpat? though 1st preference is given to gpat qualifiers..
nd do tell me wen will b d admission forms available?
29th May 2010, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

HI I M STUDING IN GUJRAT AND I GOT 67 PERSENTAG IN B PHARMA FINAL YEAR I AM DISQUALIFY IN GUJRAT GPAT CAN I GET ADDMISON IN MAHARASTRA IN MPHARMA AND FOR THAT REQIRED CET AND PLZ GIVE ME INFORMATION ABOUT DONATION SEAT
29th May 2010, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

My daughter has passed B.Pharm and also cleared GAPT test. Now I want to know the exact procedure for admission in Gujarat.
Kindly reply.
30th May 2010, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure of getting admin in m pharm in punjab technical university i have qualified g pat
31st May 2010, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

I wanna information abt the no of seats in guj for m. pharm ... how much no of seats of m.pharm seats in guj in 2010-2011. ????
plz kindly reply ....
thnx.
31st May 2010, 03:21 AM
phuchi

dear friend,
Procedure to get admission in m.pharm in GTU is that you have to clear the entrance exam conducted by GPAT but dear friend if you consult with the official authorities about direct admission as per me there is 5% seats through management quota
31st May 2010, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

i have passed B.PHARM.in 2009& i am disqualified in GATE &I AM NOT giving GPAT exam.so tell that could i get admission in M.pharm
without donation.ihave got 56% in B.pharm.now, i am doing job in pharmacy college as lab assistant. p'z give me information abot it.
1st June 2010, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

can u plz tell me the exact site from where i can get syllabus and application form of CET exam for M.Pharm. admission?
2nd June 2010, 01:03 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

If you want to get admission in m.pharm in GTU, then you have to give GPAT
exams, it is necessary to give GPAT exams to get admission in GTU. So, if you
want to get admission in good colleges, then it is compulsory to appear in GPAT
exams otherwise you can get admission on the basis of management quota also,
for more detail then please visit the official site or contact the concerned
department............

www.gtu.ac.in.
3rd June 2010, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

when will start to process for GTU form for m.pharm admission in 2010?
9th June 2010, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

is it necessary to qualify gpat to get admission in gtu for m.pharm. last year there was CET for non gate qualified will it be conducted this year also?
9th June 2010, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE CLEARED MY B.PHARM EXAM BUT NOT QUALIFIED IN GPAT SO PLZ TELL ME WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW? I WANT ADDMISSION IN M.PHARM ANY HOW SO PLZ REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
12th June 2010, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

hey m gpat qualified..wantd 2 knw 4m wher 2 get the notifications related to admissions in colleg affiliated to GTU..kindly help n if any notice out den kindly let us know
14th June 2010, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

sir i wanted to know the date of issuing the form for Gujarat common entrance test for M.PHARM AND THE examination date for the same.
14th June 2010, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

i had not qualified in GPAT,so plz guide me how can i get admission in m.pharm without donation
15th June 2010, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

i had not qualified in GPAT,so plz guide me how can i get admission in m.pharm without donation
in gujarat
16th June 2010, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

i m domicile of maharashtra and i am GPAT qualified,how can apply for M Pharm course in gujrat colleges......through other states cota?
17th June 2010, 12:04 AM
jaikisan

I want admission in m.pharm in GTU so what's the procedur ? I disqualifay in GPAT.
23rd June 2010, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

please tell me which seat available m.pharm in gujareat?
24th June 2010, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Red face Re: Procedure to get admission in m.pharm in GTU without qualifying GPAT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to get admission in m.pharm and when wl be the form declared?
.................................................. ................
26th June 2010, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

I want admission in m.pharm in GTU so what's the procedur ? I disqualifay in GPAT. when the gtu exam take? plz give me information
1st July 2010, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

plz inform me when will the admission forms will b available by gtu...ive nt cleared gpat...so do i hav any chances????ive gt 68percentage in my bpharm........whn will d the admission procedure will start.??????????
1st July 2010, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

hi this is jagadeesh
Is there any college or university in India for Mpharm with out gpat score... i have an aggregate of 77% in b.pharmacy but i didn't give gpat . i dont want to waste an year ...pls pls provide me the results of university or college of that kind
2nd July 2010, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

when will start gtu exam?
12th July 2010, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

WHEN CET EXAM WILL BE CONDUCTED? AND FROM WHERE and when we will get application form??plz do reply....so we can prepare according 2 that....
13th July 2010, 03:01 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

you have to clear the entrance exam conducted by GPAT but dear friend if you consult with the official authorities about direct admission,it is necessary to give GPAT exams to get admission in GTU. So, if you want to get admission in good colleges, then it is compulsory to appear in GPAT exams
19th July 2010, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

what is the full form of GTU
19th July 2010, 09:38 PM
Dhara B. Chaudhary

Red face Re: Procedure to get admission in m.pharm in GTU without qualifying GPAT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by registerd View Post
i want admission in gujarat without gpat,where can i get it?
hi i am dhara. plz give the date of form of GTU exam for m.pharm
21st July 2010, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

when l the gtu gpat exam form l be available? online or from gtu?
22nd July 2010, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

plz tel me that when the CET-2010 for m.pharm is going to be conducted and what is the procedure for that? how to get the examination form?
24th July 2010, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

i have passed the b pharma with 76.5% but could not qualify the gpat can you give me the names of very good college in gujrat where i can apply for m pharma and also the list of that colleges with good infrastructure and complete facility for m pharma
25th July 2010, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Please give me information abt time of admission and counselling time in gtu.
26th July 2010, 12:21 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Hi Friend
You must need to qualify the GPAT exam if you disqualify this year do not worry for that.

Try it for the next year ,you will surely get the chance to get in the GTU.Just go for the good preparation .

If you can just join a good coaching center,All the best.
27th July 2010, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

30th July 2010, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I wanna information abt the no of seats in guj for m. pharm ... how much no of seats of m.pharm seats in guj in 2010-2011. ????
plz kindly reply ....
thnx.
1711 seats are avaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaailable in Gujarat
15th August 2010, 08:33 PM
amit1057
Senior Member+

Dear friend,

if you want to get admission in m.pharm in good colleges, then it is compulsory to qualifying GPAT exams, otherwise you can get admission on the basis of management quota also,
for more detail then please visit the official site or contact the concerned
department.
2nd February 2011, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

sir i m b.pharm is over with 63%.now i want to join m.pharm in cutics through managemant quota. how much amount is required.
2nd February 2011, 09:36 PM
modi mugdha

sir muje m.phar (cutics) main karna hai.mera b.pharm main 63% aye hai.
muje management per kitne main milega.
2nd May 2011, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,

I was give D to D admission in GEC, Surat in degree college on 04-Aug,2010 & I was study till tha internal exam. But I have problem at that time. So I doing job on that time, But next 3rd semister I will start my study in that college. Can I will start my study in that college in this next 3rd semister? Please give reply fast to me. my detail is following.
Admission Date: 04-Aug,2010
Enrolment No. : 100233119007
name of Branch: Mechanical- 3rd semister
Mobile No.:09726169885
E-Mail Add.:[email protected]

Your's faithfully & Regards
Rohit Patel
11th May 2011, 10:29 PM
sunshr_us

my friend have pass with50 %
is there any chance to admision in m.pharm and he clear gpat
12th May 2011, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

i have to be interested in mpharm.any college which give two degree mpharm and mba
29th May 2011, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

sir i had passed my b pharma with 74% n i am disqualified in gpat xam so kindly tell me the college of guj n cet so i can get thr admission...
plz sir tell me...neelampatel892gmail.com
29th May 2011, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me colg of cet n guj n im disqualified ingpat n i hv 74% in b pharma
[email protected]
31st May 2011, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

date of conduct of cet 2011
6th June 2011, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i qualify GPAT with good percentile. I want to do m.pharma in P'CEUTICS. So, which are the good colleges for this subject? Kindly give answer to my mail.
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?