11th June 2012, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission for M.Tech in PEC?

Can u tell me the procedure for get admission in pec for m. Tech?

Related Questions:
  1. Date of sale of M.Tech forms of Punjab University, Thapar University, PEC and any other prestigious college of Punjab? How to take admission?
  2. Admission to 2nd year B.Tech in PEC? Procedure and eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What's the admission procedure for M.Tech in PEC, Chandigarh?
  4. Best colleges in which I can get with 218 marks in AIEEE? Can I get admission in PEC? Will I get Mechanical in PEC?
  5. Procedure to get admission in PEC Chandigarh? What is the counseling date?
  6. Is the BSc Astrophysics course is available in PEC Chandigarh? What is the selection procedure?
  7. In which college can I get after scoring 29.33 marks?
  8. How can I take admission in B.Tech PEC? -- [New]
  9. Percentage required to get the admission form of B.Tech 2nd year in PEC Chandigarh after diploma in ECE? Procedure for admission admission?
  10. Procedure to take admission in B.Tech through Sports Graduation Certificate? Any sports quota in NIT, PEC, Thapar other other reputed engineering colleges? Procedure to get through it?
  11. How to admission in Pandit J.R Polytechnic College at Hoshiarpur in direct 2nd year? Procedure to take admission into it? Any entrance test to get admitted in PEC?
  12. Can I get admission in NIT or PEC after getting 84% in 12th
  13. What is the procedure to take admission in 2nd year B.Tech civil engineering in PEC chandigarh after diploma in CE
  14. Procedure to get admission for M.Tech in PEC?
  15. Procedure to get admitted in 2nd year in PEC Chandigarh?
  16. How should I get admission in PEC after 12th?
  17. Admission procedure of part time M.Tech through PGCET? Good colleges, fees availability of forms?
  18. Eligibility and procedure to join M.Tech course?
2nd July 2012, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for M.Tech in PEC?

Cutoff marks required in GATE to get admission in PEC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?