17th February 2011, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission for MBA finance abroad after doing MSc(Chemistry)?

Sir, i am a student of msc(chem) but now i want to bring the admission for mba finance in abroad pls guide me

22nd February 2011, 11:22 AM
jagtap seema

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for MBA finance abroad after doing MSc(Chemistry)?

Dear Sir
First you have to clear the Common Enterance Exam for MBA admission if that is not possible then again there are possibilities to get admission by management cota also
Best of Luck for your future.
12th November 2011, 09:03 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for MBA finance abroad after doing MSc(Chemistry)?

Today people with MBA have lot of opportunities in the country and abroad. The basic requirement for doing an MBA program is the graduation. Since you are wishing to do your MBA abroad you need to take the proficiency test in English. There are different centers across the country that will help you to take the test. Then you have to select the college and university for perusing your MBA degree. You must be very careful in choosing the college/university. After selecting the college you can visit their official website for knowing the further details of admission.
28th December 2011, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

is mba after doing msc chemistry useful
9th February 2012, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Is mba after doing msc chemisry useful?????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?