24th April 2011, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admitted in Haryana BDS? How many seats are available for Haryana Domicile?

i want to know what is the prosses to admit in haryana bds and how many seats are avlable for haryana domocile and how many number are required for admission.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get an IPO No. to apply a Government Job in other state? I am from Punjab and want to any job in Haryana. I don't have domicile of Haryana
  2. Do I need to submit domicile of UP if I was born in UP however did +2 from Haryana?
  3. Possibility to apply in Haryana DET for a domicile candidate who is pursuing 10th in Delhi?
  4. Will I be considered for 85% seat in Haryana quota in state engineering colleges?
  5. Am I eligible for PMT(Haryana)? I've done 11th and 12th from Haryana but not having Haryana domicile
  6. Possibilities to get domicile of Haryana if born in Delhi? -- [New]
  7. I am a domicile of UP : Can I answer Haryana PMT? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can a student having a domicile of AP, apply for Haryana PMT?
  9. What is the criteria of getting domicile of Haryana?
  10. Can I get domicile of Haryana? My mother and father both were born in Haryana but I was born in Delhi
  11. Can I give Haryana PMT if I am a domicile of Haryana? Am I eligible for pre medical test?
  12. Application form for Haryana PMT without having Haryana domicile?
  13. What is the procedure to get a seat in Haryana government engineering college with sports quota?
  14. Can I give Haryana PMT while studying in AP board and being a domicile of Haryana?
  15. Which will Recruitment procedure for JBT teachers be held in Haryana? How can I avail 85% reserved home state quota for the same?
  16. Can I get domicile of Haryana if i was born there and stayed there up to class 10th but later on moved to Punjab?
  17. From where can I get the forms of Haryana PMT?
  18. Can I apply for Haryana PMT if I do not have a domicile?
17th June 2013, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admitted in Haryana BDS? How many seats are available for Haryana Domicile?

i got 273 marks in neet .can i get admission in bds college in a govt. college in haryana
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?