1st August 2019, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get a duplicate copy of migration certificate from PSEB?

Please tell me how can I get my migration certificate? I passed intermediate in the year 2009 from PSEB and I misplaced my migration certificate. Can't I get a duplicate copy of it?

30th August 2019, 05:44 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get a duplicate copy of migration certificate from PSEB?

There is a provision for getting duplicate copy of any certificate. What you need to do is to write an application for duplicate migration certificate addressed to your board. You need to submit the application to your school or you can directly send it to board.

Attach some other important documents which establishes your identity and registration number for board exam. There is some nominal fee to be paid. Generally within a duration of 30-45 days, you will receive new certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?