29th May 2018, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get Lateral admission in BTech Chemical for an Industrial Chemistry graduate with 82% marks?

Sir, I have done with my BSc in Industrial Chemistry from Delhi University. I have secured 82% marks. Now, I want to take admission in BTech Chemical Engineering through lateral entry. Can I know about the procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Best university to do PhD in Industrial Chemistry and Chemical engineering? Procedure to get admission?
  2. Procedure to get admission in M.Sc with scholarship for Industrial Chemistry graduate of Nigeria?
  3. Best Engineering colleges in India?
  4. Best college in Mumbai to study Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Chemical Process Operations? Procedure to get admission and eligibility for it?
  5. Guidance regarding the procedure of Lateral Entry in B.Tech Biotech or Chemical after completion of Diploma?
  6. What I should study among Industrial Chemistry and Organic Chemistry in M.Sc?
  7. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Mazagon Dock Ltd. for BTech Chemical graduate?
  8. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in BTech Lateral Entry being a Diploma final year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Western Coal Fields Ltd. for BTech Chemical graduate? -- [New]
  10. Procedure to apply for an Internship in SAIL, Burnpur for BTech Chemical graduate?
  11. Best course for Diploma in Mechanical holder?
  12. List of Chemical Industries which offer recruitment for PGD in Industrial Safety postgraduate?
  13. Lateral entry colleges in Mumbai and procedure to get admission?
  14. Chemical engineering lateral entry
  15. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University?
  17. How to take admission in chemical engineering in Pune? What is the admission procedure and syllabus?
  18. Companies offering Industrial Training to BTech Chemical 3rd year student in Karnataka?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?