14th October 2011, 12:57 AM
sonam bhadouria

Procedure to join in Air Force for girls after completion of Graduation in Management field?

what is the procedure of joining indian airforce for girls who has completed their graduation in management field?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  3. What can I do for Pilot job after passing 12th science? I am a girl
  4. Is a student from management background eligible to join any field of indian air force?
  5. Can Girls join Indian Air Force after completing 12th PCM? Procedure to join?
  6. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  7. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  8. Can girls join Indian Air Force after completion of Diploma IT? -- [New]
  9. Required Eligibility criteria to join Air Force after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  10. How to join Indian Air Force just after completion of Graduation?
  11. How can I join Indian Air Force after the completion of Hotel Management course?
  12. What is the procedure followed to join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Eligibility to join Indian Air force after completing graduation in Arts stream?
  14. Can girls join Air Force? If yes then what is the procedure?
  15. Is there any chance to join Air force in any field after completing B.Tech ECE
  16. Are Girls eligible for Indian Air Force? Eligibility criteria and how to apply for it? Is there any limitation for it? Any jobs for girls in Indian Air Force?
  17. How to join Air Force after completion of B-Pharmacy with 55% of marks?
  18. How should I join Indian Air Force? What is the procedure?
20th November 2011, 01:26 PM
mahi 16

Default Re: Procedure to join in Air Force for girls after completion of Graduation in Management field?

procedure is same for girls and boys.
you can apply in CDSE.
eligiblity
graduation with 60% marks.
you have to fulfill minimum physical fitness requirement.
age should be not more than 27
16th August 2020, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join in Air Force for girls after completion of Graduation in Management field?

what is exactly requirement to OTA. what is syllabus for this and everything about it can a ncc cadet become a cds without return exams?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?