13th March 2020, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join in Indian Army as Medical Laboratory Technologist?

I am Aswathy and I have completed B.Sc MLT in 2020. I would like to join in Indian Army as Medical Laboratory Technologist. Please guide me about this. What should I do for that?

31st March 2020, 05:14 PM
SaptarshiDutta04

Default Re: Procedure to join in Indian Army as Medical Laboratory Technologist?

First is NDA exam which is written exam and you have to clear the exam first for getting call for SSb and there you opt what you want.
Second is CDS it is also written exam but easy as compare to NDA and it also has same process as NDA.
Third is the form which come for graduates or for degree holders fill that form and then you will get call for GD and PI.
your age should not exceed 20 years
18th December 2020, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join in Indian Army as Medical Laboratory Technologist?

How can i join to army as lab technician please guide me
6th July 2021, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

What are the syllabus dose the question paper contains for the examination for lab technician to enter into ary?
25th August 2021, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I I apply for nda exam after dmlt
21st November 2021, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

How can I join army lab after dmlt...??
I want to join army lab after dmlt course what is the procedure in order to achieve this...??
22nd November 2021, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir I'm AJITH.V, Im Studying |||-BSc Microbiology.Then Im Complete UG graduation for next year 2022.My aim join an Indian Army.Then Im join by Medical laboratory Technician.So how to join an Indian Army Medical laboratory technician??
24th May 2022, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

How can I join army medical lab technician.
After b.sc microbiology and biotechnology.
15th July 2022, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Indian army vacancy lab technician B.sc microbiology Eligibility criteria
18th October 2022, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for join indian army as a lab technician
28th June 2023, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

I am a diploma in medical lab technician student how I join in army for lab technician? Can a kid who studied oru diploma get into this field as a lab technician?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?