19th December 2010, 06:46 PM
dineshkarthi

Procedure to join Marine Engineering course after B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Fee structure of this course and the course duration?

sir i am doing final year Mech engineering (B.E) .i love to study graduation in marine engg. what is the procedure for joining this course in chennai. pls tell me about fee details for entire course and course duration.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join marine engineering after B.E(Mechanical)? Fee structure and course duration?
  2. Duration of marine engineering course? What is the fee structure of it?
  3. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  4. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  5. What are the procedure to join marine engineering after mechanical engineering
  6. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the procedure to join marine engineering in IIT after completing B.E Mechanical
  8. Best Institutes for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Fee structure for this course and duration of the course?
  9. How to join B.E Marine engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering with 85%? What is the fee structure?
  10. Duration of the Marine Engineering course? Which college is suitable for this course? Fee structure and where can I get the job
  11. Marks required to do marine engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical degree course? What is the fee structure?
  12. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  13. Procedure to join Marine Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  14. Procedure to get admission Marine Engineering after diploma in mechanical? What is the fee structure?
  15. How to join marine engineering after completing mechanical engineering?
  16. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly?
  17. How to join marine engineering after B.E Mechanical Engineering? What is the fee structure for it? Physical requirements and the salary structure?
  18. What are subjects in Marine Engineering and Fee structure of the universities?
29th December 2010, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join Marine Engineering course after B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Fee structure of this course and the course duration?

plz tell me ,how to join marine (eee) enigneering after b.tech.
29th December 2010, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join Marine Engineering course after B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Fee structure of this course and the course duration?

how to join marines after completion of engeenering?????????
30th December 2010, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

i am still studying in 1st year engeenering but my dream is to become a marine engineer so what should i do??
1st February 2011, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Am completing my B.E. mechanical in this 2011 year. please tell me marine engineering colleges in maharashtra that offers this course after B.E.
4th February 2011, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

i am doing mechanical engg and i want be know that can i take addmision in m tech in marine engg
7th February 2011, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know the sponsership details in gme course...........sir please mail me sir.......
17th March 2011, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

what is the qualification required and fee structure for a post graduation in marine engineering
22nd March 2011, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

what are the career options after comleting o.A and B level??
26th April 2011, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my b.tech in mechanical engineering ,how can join marine and where
13th June 2011, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

what is fee structure for marine engineering for four years course after XII th.
14th July 2011, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

the books to follow for cracking the marine entrance after b.e in mechanical
18th September 2011, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir,l am doing production engg. Studying in third year. I want do further education in marine engg. Plz suggest me the procedure to apply for the same. And also suggest me what type of courses i can do in marine engg.
29th September 2011, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

sir am study stil 2nd year my name is nischal.my aim is i want to become an marine enginer pls tell me how much agregeate requred in BE mechanical which course is best .from bhadravathi
28th January 2012, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

Sir,I am a final year BE EEE student.as next,i would like to do pg course related to my degree,in marine engg.please help me to choose my carrier,sir.suggest one course for me.....
19th March 2012, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

sir im studing BE mechanical engineering right nw im third year. what is the course duration of marine engineering after my BE ? i would like to this course after my BE
3rd September 2012, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

sir i cmpltd computer sceince engineering wt is the procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?