24th May 2012, 07:24 PM
magesh@manish

Procedure to join marine engineering? Do we have to fill any forms?

what's the procedure to join marine engineering?i mean any form to be filled

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get into Marine Engineering after BCS(Computer Science)? Forms to be filled to get into Marine Engineering?
  2. Procedure for admission in the following Marine Engineering Colleges? Date of sale of the forms?
  3. Procedure to join ME in Marine Engineering after completion of BE?
  4. What are the procedure to join marine engineering after mechanical engineering
  5. Procedure to join Marine Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  6. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  7. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  8. Procedure to join Marine Engineering course after B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Fee structure of this course and the course duration?
  9. How to join Marine engineering course after studying 12th? How to get scholarships to attend marine engineering?
  10. Qualifications required to join Marine Engineering? Can I join it after ECE?
  11. What is the procedure to join the Marine after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  12. What is the procedure to join marine engineering in IIT after completing B.E Mechanical
  13. Procedure to join Marine engineering course?
  14. How to join PG course in marine engineering after my UG? Which institute is best to study marine in India? Is there any entrance exam for marine engineering?
  15. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to join Merchant Navy after marine engineering? I am a 12th class pass student with PCM
  17. How to join marine engineering after completing mechanical engineering?
  18. Procedure to be followed for Marine Engineering? Is there any entrance exam?
24th May 2012, 10:47 PM
denwer

Default Re: Procedure to join marine engineering? Do we have to fill any forms?

DEAR FRIEND!!!

hi..
Marine engineering is one of the most demanded and challenging branch of the globe. It is also a well known fact that marine engineers are the highest paid engineers. To join such courses you have to be adventurous and courageous.

The various requirements to join marine engineering courses are:-

Education qualification:- 10+2 or equivalent with physics or maths. (Minimum marks in PCM in class 12th must be 60%).

Physical standards:- You must be physically fit in all respect. The minimum acceptable eye sight for standard vision is +2.5 or -2.5(must not exceed it.). You must not be colour blind and free from any type of eye diseases.
(THE PHYSICAL STANDARDS ARE ACCORDING TO THE NORMS OF D.G.SHIPPING. YOU HAVE TO PRODUCE A PHYSICAL FITNESS CERTIFICATE FROM A RECOGNIZED D.G.SHIPPING DOCTOR AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION.)

The various reputed institutes along with their admission procedures are listed below:-

1. MARINE ENGINEERING AND RESEARCH INSTITUTE (MERI), TARATALA, KOLKATA.

2. MARINE ENGINEERING AND RESEARCH INSTITUTE, MUMBAI.

3. LAL BAHUDAR SHASHTRI COLLEGE OF ADVANCED MARITIME STUDIES AND RESEARCH, MUMBAI.

4. NATIONAL MARITIME ACADEMY, CHENNAI.

5. INDIAN INSTITUTE OF PORT MANAGEMENT, KOLKATA.

Admission procedure:- Admission to all these colleges are through IIT-JEE or examination conducted by IMU,chennai.

6. COCHIN UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY (K.M. SCHOOL OF MARINE ENGINEERING), KOCHI.

Admission procedure:- Through the entrance exam conducted by the university namely CUSAT-CAT.

Thank you and all the best!!!
30th July 2012, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

i am completed b.tech of ece branch, how to join marine enginering?
17th October 2012, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Give me information about marine eng and give details of all exams for it . what are the forms date to fill
2nd May 2013, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

can i join marine engineering by passing aieee joint
3rd June 2013, 02:38 PM
kalpadibalas

Quote:
Originally Posted by magesh@manish View Post
what's the procedure to join marine engineering?i mean any form to be filled
Hi.. Mr.magesh..
1.If you completed 12 with 60% in physics,chemistry,maths and 55%in English, you can join marine engineering.

2.If you completed diploma course with 55%in final year you can join marine engineering

2.You can join by Anna university quota or by management quota in Anna university affiliated colleges. Or you can join in deemed university.

***for both conditions, you should have medical fitness.The medical certificate should be obtained from any D.G.SHIPPING approved doctors
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?