2nd August 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of joining MCA or MBA in abroad?

Sir i have finished my bca in shimoga this year i am thinking of doing master degree in abroad i don't no who to get into it please send me the requre information

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Why to choose the Abroad MBA?
  3. Procedure to join MBA in abroad? Exams to be answered for it? Which are the coaching centers in Coimbatore for TANCET or GRE for MBA?
  4. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in IGNOU for MCA program? Procedure to get admission?
  5. What is the procedure to be followed to do MCA course in abroad?
  6. Procedure to study MCA in Abroad along with job? Entrance exams for doing MCA in Abroad?
  7. Detailed procedure to get admission for studying MBA in Abroad?
  8. List of universities which offer MCA in Abroad? Procedure to get admission and course duration?
  9. Details about MBA CET of Maharastra? Procedure to do an MBA abroad?
  10. Detailed admission procedure to apply for MCA programme in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and best MCA college in Abroad? How this course is differ from India?
  11. Is it possible to study PhD in Abroad for MCA postgraduate? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  13. Can I directly do MS in Abroad? Is there MCA course in Abroad? Duration of MCA?
  14. List of universities favourable to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Queries related to MCA Admission process in India and Abroad
  16. Procedure to do PhD in Abroad for Master in Pharmaceutical candidate?
  17. Procedure to study MBA in abroad?
  18. What is the procedure followed for joining universities abroad to continue doing research after completion of M.Tech in CSE? -- [New]
20th November 2011, 12:06 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure of joining MCA or MBA in abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i have finished my bca in shimoga this year i am thinking of doing master degree in abroad i don't no who to get into it please send me the requre information
Admission Procedure For MBA in Abroad :

>>> you should be finished three years bachelor degree in any stream with good percentage above 80% percentage of marks .

>>> you should be qualified for GMAT examination with good percentage of marks , It is very important examination to get admission for MBA course in Abroad .

>>> you should have work experience for two or three years , then only you can get admission for MBA course in Abroad .

>>> you should be qualified for TOEFL with good percentage of marks .

Admission Procedure for MCA course in Aboard :

>>> you should be qualified for bachelor degree in science stream and also having mathematics as major subject with 80% percentage of marks from recognized university .

>>> some reputed colleges in Abroad may require work experience , so you have minimum two years work experience .

>>> you should also qualified for TOFEL or IELTS examination .
7th February 2014, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

I m doing my BCA degree nd I m in sem4 I want to go abroad for my further study ..want to do MCA ..which country is best for me after my bca ?please send me some suggestion..
7th September 2014, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

sir i am persuing BBA in 3rd / final year can i apply for MBA in canada nd what is the percentage needed in graduation for MBA in canada
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?