14th March 2012, 11:19 AM
Ramchandra Jadhav

Procedure to make career in Indian Air Force being a student from B-Pharmacy course?

Sir, I am a B.Pharm student. I want to become a career in Indian Airforce. How i can join plz tell me procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. How to make my career in Indian Air Force? I am a student of B.Tech
  2. Can I join Indian Air Force being a candidate pursuing B-Pharmacy from Pune University being a Medical student in 12th Class?
  3. How to make a career in India Air Force after scoring 60%?
  4. What to do after 12th PCB to join Indian Air Force? Procedure for joining NDA?
  5. How to join Air Force after completion of B-Pharmacy with 55% of marks?
  6. What is the role of Pharmacist in Indian Air Force? Scope for Pharmacy candidates in Air Force, Navy and Army? How can I join Navy, Army or Air Force being a Graduate in Pharmacy?
  7. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the procedure for an architect to join Indian Air force
  9. How can I make my career in accountant in Indian Air Force?
  10. How to join Indian Air Force being a B.Pharmacy graduate? -- [New]
  11. How to join Indian Air Force if I am a B.E student?
  12. Procedure to join Indian Air Force for 12th Commerce girl student?
  13. How should I join Indian Air Force? What is the procedure?
  14. How to make my career in air force after doing BSc in Nutrition and Dietetics
  15. Can I apply for interview directly in Indian Air Force through Fast Track Selection process if secured 79.67% in B.Tech(ECE)? Procedure to apply for it?
  16. In which entrance exam I have to appear to join in Indian Air Force being a B.E.(ECE) final year student? Selection procedure of Indian Air Force?
  17. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015
  18. Which are the career options in Indian Air Force? I am a 12th science student with 55% marks
31st May 2012, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to make career in Indian Air Force being a student from B-Pharmacy course?

Is there any posibility to get job in air force after b.pharmacy for girls?
5th June 2012, 06:31 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Procedure to make career in Indian Air Force being a student from B-Pharmacy course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramchandra Jadhav View Post
Sir, I am a B.Pharm student. I want to become a career in Indian Airforce. How i can join plz tell me procedure.
There are two entry schemes through which you can join Indian Air force as an officer i.e combined defence service examination and Air force common admission test. The details regarding both of the entry schemes is given below;

COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICE EXAMINATION
Combined defence service examination is conducted by the union public service commission twice in a year. This exam is conducted at the graduation level for the selection of candidate in Indian Air force, Army and Navy.

Candidate applying for the combined defence service examination should be graduate in any discipline from the recognized university. Those appeared in the final year examination are also eligible to apply for the combined defence service examination.
It should be note that candidate applying for the Indian Air force and Navy should have physics and maths at 10+2.

Age Limit
Indian Military Academy 18-24 Years
Air Force Academy 19-25Years
Naval Academy 19-22 Years
Officers’ Training Academy 19-25 Years

AIR FORCE COMMON ADMISSION TEST
Air force common admission test is conducted by the Indian Air force twice in a year. This exam is conducted for the various branches of Indian Air force such as FLYING BRANCH, TECHNICAL BRANCH and GROUND DUTY BRANCH
Candidate applying for the Indian Air force should be graduate in any discipline for this entry scheme. Those appeared in the final year examination are also eligible to apply.
For the TECHNICAL BRANCH only the engineering students are eligible.

Age Limit
FLYING BRANCH
19-23 YEARS

TECHNICAL BRANCH
18-27 YEARS

GROUND DUTY BRANCH
20-23 YEARS
5th June 2012, 07:05 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to make career in Indian Air Force being a student from B-Pharmacy course?

One can join Indian Air Force through two ways by appearing CDS and AFCAT exam after Graduation.

CDS - COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICE exam conducted by UPSC two times every year for entry in to Indian Military Academy, Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officer's Training Academy.

To join Indian Air Force of CDS one must be an unmarried Indian male having completed Graduation Degree with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
The candidate should be within the age of 19 to 23 years with good Physical Fitness.

As you are a Pharmaceutical Graduate, you may not have studied PCM subjects in Graduation, so You will not be eligible for Indian Air Force of CDS.

But if you are interested you can apply for Indian Military and Indian Officer's Training Academy of CDS.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in

AFCAT - AIR FORCE COMMON ADMISSION TEST conducted by Air Force for entry in to :-

FLYING BRANCH
TECHNICAL BRANCH
GROUND DUTY BRANCH

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian National having completed Graduation with 60% marks from a recognised University within the age of 19 to 23 years for Flying Branch, 18 to 27 years for Technical Branch and 20 to 23 years for Ground Duty Branch of AFCAT.

For more information you may log on to http://www.careerairforce.in
5th June 2012, 11:02 PM
yudhveergvs
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramchandra Jadhav View Post

Hi dear,

1) NDA: National Defence Academy Exam is conducted by UPSC (http://www.upsc.gov.in) twice every year. Selection is made through thre steps viz: Written Test of 900 marks based on +2 CBSE science and syllabus and combination of other subjects, secondly those who will qualify NDA will call for SSB, after that Medical Fitness test.

Exam are conducted mainly in April and September, keep reading employment news.

Eligibility Criteria: Candidate must be passed class 12 (PCM) with at least 60% aggregate. Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.

Age Limit: Candidate must not reach the age of 19 and 1/2 years before the commencement of training, which is generally held from 1 july every year.

2) CDSE: Combined Defence Service Examination, is conducted by UPSC (http://www.upsc.gov.in) twice every year, basically in the month of April and September.

Eligibility Criteria: Candidate those who have passed there B.Tech with at least 60% aggregate including all semester and also have studied Physics and MAthematics at +2.

Those who are in there final year can also apply, but there should not be any Backlogs.

Age Limit: 23 years

3) NCC Special Entry Scheme: Candidates who holds at least NCC "C" Certificate in Air Wings od Senior Level.

Eligibility Criteria: Same as above

4) Short Servie Commission: Which are specially meant for recruiting Candidates in flying branch for 14 years of service. After end of period if they deserve will be granted permanent comission, if not then get placed in reputed companies like- Air India etc......

Eligibility Criteria: Same as above

Thanks
5th June 2014, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

hi, my name is Shivam and i am planning to join air force after my 12th with Pcm.I want help on how to make my career in flying branch if i am only of 17 and what post can i get
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?