5th November 2017, 12:22 AM
Maya Singh 07

Procedure to make correction in father's name from school records after registration of class 9th in Kendriya Vidyalaya?

Respected Sir/Mam, My brother is studying in class 9th in a Kendriya Vidyalaya school affiliated to CBSE. There is some mistake in father's name of my brother's all school record's likeT.C. sir his father's name is written in short but now we want to make the correction from short name to full name. So sir I want to know is there any way to make the correction in father's name after registration of class 9th.

7th November 2017, 10:36 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to make correction in father's name from school records after registration of class 9th in Kendriya Vidyalaya?

To make correction of your father's name in school records, you have to visit the school where your brother is pursuing his studies and contact the school principal and inform him about the same. You need to submit any Identity Proof of your father issued by government to school for making correction of your father's name in school records then, the school will forward your request to the main board and you will get all the certificates within 2-3 weeks with your father's name corrected in school records.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?