8th August 2011, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to pursue doctorate course in Law from USA after Masters in Law from National University of Law Punjab?

Hello friends,

i am pursuing masters in law from the national university of law, punjab. I highly aspire to pursue a doctoral course in law from usa. Kindly guide me through the procedure to get into a good university in usa.

14th May 2018, 07:25 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to pursue doctorate course in Law from USA after Masters in Law from National University of Law Punjab?

In order to apply for Law school in US, You need the following requirements:

A bachelor degree or its equivalent in any subject

Register for the Law School Data Assembly Center- Nearly all ABA approved law school require that their applicants register for and complete their applicants through the LSDAS.

LSAT Scores

Recommendations

TOEFL Scores if English is not your Native Language

Financial documents showing proof of funds for the academic year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?