8th June 2019, 11:26 AM
Janvi gautam

Procedure to re-take the SSC exam for failed paper of Mathematics?

Sir, I have Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physical Education and Hindi in 12th class. I appeared for my 12th board exams but failed in Mathematics. So, can I re-sit for the Mathematics exam again? If yes, then what is the procedure?

14th June 2019, 08:07 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to re-take the SSC exam for failed paper of Mathematics?

1. There is compartment examination conducted by board for candidates who have failed in any subject.

2. You can ask your school to apply for compartment examination of failed subject. Compartment examination is generally conducted 1-2 months of declaration of board results.

You can again appear for compartment examination of Mathematics.
15th June 2019, 03:18 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to re-take the SSC exam for failed paper of Mathematics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janvi gautam View Post
Sir, I have Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physical Education and Hindi in 12th class. I appeared for my 12th board exams but failed in Mathematics. So, can I re-sit for the Mathematics exam again? If yes, then what is the procedure?
dear,

Yes you can re - sit for examination for compartment in mathematics paper by asking your school officers.And fill the compartment application form where principal will allow you to give the compartment examination.

thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?