1st December 2018, 04:57 AM
Jyothijo 123

Procedure to secure Integrated PhD(Mathematics) admission in Calicut University?

Hi friends, I want to apply for Integrated PhD course with Mathematics specialization in Calicut University. But I don't know about the procedure for securing admission. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the procedure? Please let me know immediately.

7th May 2023, 08:56 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure Integrated PhD(Mathematics) admission in Calicut University?

Basic eligibility criteria is to have M.phil or Masters degree from a recognised board.
Admission will be granted on the basis of entrance exam followed by personal interview conducted by the college.
Those who have passed any of the below exam will be exempted from written test.
UGC-NET
JRF
CSIR-NET/JRF /SLET /GATE or PhD entrance exam + interview.
Candidates can apply through the centralised admission process by visiting the official website of college . Click on Apply Now and create a CAP ID by entering personal information and then fill the form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?