26th July 2019, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study additional elective BA English paper from Guru Nanak Dev University?

Sir, I want to give additional subject paper of B. A from Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU). I have done B.Ed with Teaching subject English. So, now I want to give elective English paper after B.Ed. How can I give additional paper of elective English of B.A?

23rd March 2020, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to study additional elective BA English paper from Guru Nanak Dev University?

Sir, I want to give additional subject paper of B. A from Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU). I have done B.Ed with Teaching subject English. So, now I want to give elective English paper after B.Ed. How can I give additional paper of elective English of B.A?
http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/procedure-study-additional-elective-ba-english-paper-guru-nanak-dev-university-2607075.html

19th May 2020, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to study additional elective BA English paper from Guru Nanak Dev University?

I did b.come and i want to do elective english in one year as a additional exam can i give a paper and tell me the date of exam and submission of form.

26th October 2020, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to give additional paper of elective English? I did my graduation in 2008 under yearly system Please reply my email I'd
[email protected]

20th November 2020, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

I have done my post graduation in commerce in2005.and B. Ed with English as teaching subject.How can I do English elective now in guru nanak university? My e-mail id is ramaaggarwalr@gmail .com. please reply

2nd January 2021, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

last date to fill the form of additional elective english paper

15th January 2021, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation in 2011 in anual system and B.Ed in 2018 with teaching of English. Now i want to give additional Elective English exams. Please tell me the procedure of giving additional exams of Elective English B.A.

25th January 2021, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation in 2011 in anual system and B.Ed in 2018 with teaching of English. Now i want to give additional Elective English exams. Please tell me the procedure of giving additional exams of Elective English B. A

31st January 2021, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Last date to fill form of english additional b.ed

19th March 2021, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

I have done my m.A in english but i did not have elective english in B.A. i have already done my B.ed wid teaching of english subject. I need to appear elective english papers for 3 yrs..tell me the whole process though my email id [email protected] as soon as possible

9th April 2021, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

have done my m.A in english but i did not have elective english in B.A. i have already done my B.ed with teaching of english subject. I want to give additional elective english exam. Please reply me.
[email protected]

14th May 2021, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

I have done my post graduation in pol science but now can I do elective English as don%u2019t have this subject in my graduation

13th June 2021, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

i want to give additonal paper of b a in elective english....so what is the procedure?

3rd August 2021, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

hi i want to take elective english subject so i can be eleigible for english teacher job..what i have to do .MY email id is [email protected]

20th August 2021, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

i jave bsc biotechnology from PTU and now i hv done b ed in tesching subject eng.and sci. how csn i hv give additional elective exam

27th December 2021, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation from GNDU as private student and have done BEd with teaching subject english ,now I want to give elective english papers .plz tell me the process for that .my email is is [email protected]

12th January 2022, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

i have done my graduation from GNDU in 2017 and i have done my b.ed in 2019 with teaching subject punjabi . Now i want to give elective punjabi paper additionally. plz tell me the procedure of it on my email
[email protected]

16th April 2022, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

i have done masters in english but not opted for elective english in bachelor what should i do?

9th January 2023, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Good evening sir/mam, sir I have done b. A 2005.and b. Ed 2011 combination sst, punjabi. Now I want to give eletive english paper in graduation and b. Ed from Gndu . Please tell me all procedure how can I fill, please tell me all detail. Email id [email protected]

9th January 2023, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Good evening sir/mam

Sir I have done grudation in 2005and b. Ed 2011 combination sst, punjabi, now I want to elctive english in graducation and in b. Ed from gndu. Please tell me all detail. How can I fill paper please all detail. Email id [email protected]

26th January 2023, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

Hi..I want to give additional exams of elective english. Kindly provide me the way to get syllabus for it and how i can apply
my graduation was in 2014 B.C.A.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?