21st September 2011, 04:12 PM
Dhirendra pratap 5340

Procedure to take admission for B.Com course in Aligarh Muslim University?

what is the procedure to take admission in b. com. in Aligarh Muslim University?
reply me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission to study B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University?
  2. Admission procedure to study Diploma Civil in Aligarh Muslim University? -- [New]
  3. BCA course is available in Aligarh Muslim University? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Procedure to take admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Admission procedure to study BBA in Aligarh Muslim University for a citizen of Jammu?
  6. What is the procedure for admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University
  7. Admission procedure for admission in B.Com in Aligarh University?
  8. Can I get admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University after scoring 62.15% in 12th? Procedure to take admission in B.Com?
  9. Can I get admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University after scoring 62.15% in 12th? Procedure of admission in B.Com?
  10. Admission procedure to study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University for 10th NIOS candidate?
  11. Detailed procedure to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University for 12th Science student?
  12. What is the procedure and syllabus of Aligarh Muslim University
  13. Admission procedure to study B.A.(Urdu) in Aligarh Muslim University?
  14. Admission procedure to study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University for 9th BSEB student?
  15. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech through lateral entry in Aligarh Muslim University for Diploma holder?
  16. When the admission will be started in Aligarh Muslim University for 9th standard? Last date of application?
  17. Does Aligarh Muslim University offer Diploma Engineering courses? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Procedure to take admission for B.Com course in Aligarh Muslim University?
12th November 2011, 01:51 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to take admission for B.Com course in Aligarh Muslim University?

hi,
the admissions in in AMU in B.Com course Based on your performance in Qualifying Examination.
The date of admissions is not announce yet for 2011-2012
It will announce in moth of February.

all the best!
28th December 2011, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to take admission for B.Com course in Aligarh Muslim University?

sir...i am doing diploma last year in computer science & engg.can i get admission in B-tech 2nd year in AMU?what are the procedure to get admission?and when i can apply for it?pls reply me soon...
25th January 2012, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Shall i give intrence exam for admission in amu for b.com
12th March 2012, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

when wil the forms wil be available for b.com amu
20th March 2012, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

i I have complete my b.com from amu in 1998. after completing two year DIP IN OFFICE ASSISTANT SHIP AND SECRETARIAL PRACTICE.IN1994.Now i need equvalancy of pre degree means this DIP. IS EQUAL TO 12TH CAN you send me any written proof i want to show in abu dhabi ministry of education because i am in u.a.e please help me my name is saadia naaz
18th June 2012, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

what is the procegar totake admition in b com and i will also applied for it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?