8th October 2011, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to take admission in CS after doing PG in commerce?

i m post graduate in commerce.i want to take admission in cs so tell me procedure regarding admission.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in SYJC commerce? I have scored 62% in 11th commerce
  2. Can commerce stream 12th passed student get admission in Navy? What is the procedure required?
  3. Can I get admission in IIM A after passing 12th? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Cut-off marks and the admission procedure of the saint Joseph's Commerce College, Bangalore?
  5. What is the admission procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Commerce? -- [New]
  6. Procedure of admission for b.com. In Ness Wadia college of commerce
  7. Is there any admission going on for class 11th commerce students? Criteria and procedure to get through?
  8. Procedure to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University for Master of Commerce course?
  9. Procedure to get admission in BHU to study Economics in Graduation for 12th Commerce student?
  10. Procedure to get into Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  11. Any chance to take admission in DU for B.Com or B.Com(Hons)? Is it possible to get admission through late fee? Procedure to take admission?
  12. Procedure to take admission in CS after doing PG in commerce?
  13. Procedure to get admission and registration process to pursue B.A.(English) in Symbiosis Arts & Commerce College?
  14. Procedure to take admission MCA after finishing commerce field?
  15. What is the admission procedure to join in B.Ed colleges after completing M.Phil in commerce?
  16. What is the procedure to get admission in any commerce college for B.Com under Punjab University?
  17. Admission procedure for M.Phil Commerce course? Date of entrance exam, Age limit and minimum marks required for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Detailed procedure to get admission in any good Commerce college at Kolkata? Cutoff percentage required and fee structure of colleges?
3rd December 2011, 05:52 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in CS after doing PG in commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m post graduate in commerce.i want to take admission in cs so tell me procedure regarding admission.
Hello friend,
Since you are post graduate in commerce, you are eligible to register for the Executive Program of Company Secretary Course.

The course comprise of the following stages:
Foundation Program
Executive Program
Professional Program

Since you can directly enroll for the executive program, you will be exempted from the Foundation Program.
For admission, you will have to obtain the prospectus from your nearest regional office of ICAI.
For contact details and all other information, click here.
31st August 2012, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in CS after doing PG in commerce?

i completed b.com want to enter in c.s so can help me out how to enroll for cs online?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?