29th November 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to take admission for ICWAI in Lucknow?

respected sir
what is the procedure to take admission in icwai in lucknow can i take admission in 2011 also?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in ICWAI for M.Com. holders
  2. Detailed procedure for admission in Vanasthali? Can I get the admission form in Lucknow?
  3. What is the admission procedure for ICWAI? I have completed B.Com
  4. What is the admission process after graduation of ICWAI? -- [New]
  5. Details of ICWAI course: Duration of course, Procedure to apply and Scope after ICWAI? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the scope, admission procedure of ICWAI? I have given my B.Com(A&F)
  7. Procedure to take admission in ICWAI course after passing commerce post graduate? What is the age limit and minimum percentage required in M.Com to get admission in ICWAI
  8. Fee structure, procedure, training for ICWAI?
  9. How to take admission in ICWAI? I have passed 12th
  10. Which are the best institutes in Pune? I have done MBA and want to do ICWAI
  11. List of best universities in lucknow to do Ph.D after completion of MA course? What is the admission procedure followed for the same?
  12. Is Lucknow university providing B.Com hons course? What is the procedure of getting admission?
  13. What is the procedure of joining ICWAI after graduation? What is the percentage requirement for the getting admission into ICWAI?
  14. How to get admission in ICWAI after passing I.Com in first Division? What is ICWAI admission process in intermediate course?
  15. Where to register for ICWAI in Bangalore? What is the fee structure of ICWAI?
  16. How can I get my daughter admitted in Era Medical Collge Lucknow?
  17. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  18. Where is the college of ICWAI in Chandrapur? How much is the fee of the course? Duration of the course? How to get admission in the ICWAI course?
29th November 2011, 06:26 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to take admission for ICWAI in Lucknow?

Hi Dear

Eligibility criteria:-

*Age- 17 years minimum age
Pass 12th in any stream for reconize college or board

Then HE/SHE apply for this exam.

here i give fee structure:-

Procedure for move step:-

Good Luck..............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?