2nd October 2017, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to transfer B.Tech admission to another institute in second year?

I want to transfer my college to college in the second-year civil branch. Can you please let me know the procedure which I need to follow? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon as possible. Awaiting for the response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get MS admission in Massachusetts Institute of Technology for CSE 3rd year student?
  2. Can I transfer to GCT from Bannariamman Institute of Technology in 2nd year studying B.E? What is the procedure?
  3. Admission procedure to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Institute of Engineering Studies, Secunderabad? -- [New]
  4. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure for taking admission in btech in punjabi university 2nd year for diploma holders?
  6. Procedure to transfer from one college to another for doing B.Sc Agriculture 2nd year?
  7. Possibility to transfer from Private to Government college for BTech 2nd year student?
  8. Procedure to change college in 2nd year? Can I take transfer from one state to another?
  9. Admission to 2nd year B.Tech in PEC? Procedure and eligibility criteria?
  10. Procedure to get BTech admission in Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology, Mumbai for a candidate with 77.88% in Diploma Mechanical?
  11. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  12. Procedure to transfer from Mumbai University to Anna University for 2nd year Biomedical Engineering?
  13. Procedure to get transfer in one college to other(Government)? What is the procedure for the same?
  14. Can i get entry in NIT Japur in 3rd semester?
  15. How to get into top USA university after passing B.Tech 1st year in Mechanical engineering
  16. Can I get transfer from one Government Polytechnic college to another if already submitted the transfer letter?
  17. Procedure to get admission in Princeton University for MS program?
  18. Procedure to get transfer to another college in same university
3rd October 2017, 07:00 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to transfer B.Tech admission to another institute in second year?

No, it is not possible to transfer from one college to another college while pursuing B.Tech course. To be eligible to get Bachelor's Degree certificate, you should have to pursue complete 4 years B.Tech course from the same college where you have secured admission for pursuing B.Tech course. In case, if you are not interested to continue your higher studies from your present college, you can discontinue from the course and you can take fresh admission in another college where you wish to pursue B.Tech course.
3rd October 2017, 09:05 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to transfer B.Tech admission to another institute in second year?

>> You can transfer college but you can not transfer branch for the same session.
>> For transferring of college you need to write a application to the board where you need to attach your admission documents, no dues certificate .
>> Application need to submit in manual mode in a proper notepad at concern board office.
>> Change of college will be done as per your priority shown in application and seats availability in that college.
4th October 2017, 01:34 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

You can change the college after completing your 1st year education. This is possible only if the college you wanted to change is also under the same university. If the new college is not under the same university then you cannot change the college. You cannot change your stream.

Before applying to the new college you should not have any backlogs and any due of fees.

The procedure you need to follow for changing college is as follows:

- You need visit the new college and ask the eligibility requirements. If you fulfil the eligibility requirements then you can apply to the college.
- You need to submit a letter to your old college about changing the college, request for the certificates and transfer certificate.
- You need to submit all your certificates in your new college and take admission.
5th October 2017, 11:43 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you can't transfer from one institute to another institute while pursuing B.Tech course. As per the university rules, you have to pursue four years B.Tech course from the same college where you have taken admission for pursuing B.Tech course. If you have any problems to pursue B.Tech course in your present college, you can discontinue from the course and take fresh admission in first year of B.Tech course in another college where you wish to pursue B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?