5th September 2017, 10:29 PM
nayan shirke

Procedure to transfer from one college to another for doing B.Sc Agriculture 2nd year?

I am currently a B.Sc Agriculture 1 year student I secured my admission through management quota I need your answer can I get a transfer to another college for same in 2 years? Can someone please give me the details on the same? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to change college in 2nd year? Can I take transfer from one state to another?
  2. Is it possible to transfer from one diploma college to another in 2nd year?
  3. What is the procedure to get transfer into another college from 1st year to 2nd year of BAMS course? -- [New]
  4. What is the possibility for Polytechnic College transfer from 1st year to 2nd year in another college?
  5. What is the procedure to change the college in 2nd year B.Sc agri?
  6. Is it possible to transfer to other college in 2nd year?
  7. How to get the transfer to Bhopal in 2nd year while studying engineering in Gwalior college?
  8. What is the procedure to transfer to Vidhyasagar Womens college in Chengalpattu?
  9. Procedure to transfer from one polytechnic college to other while doing 2nd semester?
  10. Procedure to transfer college during 2nd year of engineering?
  11. Procedure to transfer B.Tech admission to another institute in second year?
  12. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to transfer from the college during 2nd year B.Tech in UPTU?
  14. How to get a seat in Darwad in BSc Agriculture?
  15. Procedure to change college center due to serious medical condition for RTU exam?
  16. Possibility to transfer from Private to Government college for BTech 2nd year student?
  17. Terms and conditions along with procedure for transferring into other college?
  18. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for B.Sc in Agriculture?
7th September 2017, 03:57 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to transfer from one college to another for doing B.Sc Agriculture 2nd year?

No, you cannot change your college after 1st year of B.Sc agricultural course because the colleges will not accept the candidates after 1st year from another college but you can change your college in 1st year.

Changing the college is only possible in 1st year, you can change the college only if the both college affiliations are same and same university then only you can change the college.

You cannot the change the college after 1st year. There are no colleges who will accept after 1st year. If you really want to quit the college you can take TC and all certificates and join in another college based on your 10+2 performance.
8th September 2017, 08:14 AM
manjira...

Default Re: Procedure to transfer from one college to another for doing B.Sc Agriculture 2nd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nayan shirke View Post
I am currently a B.Sc Agriculture 1 year student I secured my admission through management quota I need your answer can I get a transfer to another college for same in 2 years? Can someone please give me the details on the same? Thank you!
No you cannot change from one college to another in 2nd year while doing B.Sc in Agriculture. If you want to can quit your present college and apply fresh in the college you want to get admission. You should also get your TC from your present college to get admission in the new one. It will also waste 2 years of your academic career.

The candidates are eligible to apply for transfer only in the 1st year of the course to a suitable college which is affiliated under the same university. The candidates also need to qualify the eligibility criteria set by the college you want to take admission.

You do not have an option to change your college in the 2nd year. It would be better not to waste 2 years and complete your graduation from your present college.
8th September 2017, 09:40 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

No, it's not possible to change your college in second year of b.sci.
No any university or college will allow you to do so.
But yes you can talk to higher authorities about this it may be possible that they will give you solution to your problem.
You can change your college but you have to repeat your b.sci 1st year.
19th January 2019, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

If anyone wants to transfer from one college to another college within the same University(doing BBA-1st year) i.e. csjm University.. then is it possible in csjm University????
25th May 2022, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Now i dropped horticulture course before six months and I completed only my first semester......can I change the college for second semester
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?