10th January 2012, 10:36 PM
jassibrar

Is Punjab University and PEC university under LEET?

hello sir\mam plz tell me is punjab university chd and pec universities are under leet also tell me diploma students can also give this entrance test please tell me i will be thankful to u

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges come under LEET? Is PEC University and Punjab University a part of this?
  2. Procedure to take admission in PEC? Criteria for admission? Is it UGC recognized?
  3. Date of sale of M.Tech forms of Punjab University, Thapar University, PEC and any other prestigious college of Punjab? How to take admission?
  4. How to get admission for M.Tech CSE in the institutes like Punjab University, Thapar Univerisity, Punjabi University or PEC?
  5. Which colleges can I get after scoring 3.34 marks in GATE? Can I get admission in PEC, Chandigarh or Punjab University?
  6. Can a student with 56566 take admission in M.Tech CS in IIT or PEC or Punjab University?
  7. How to get admission in B.Tech through LEET?
  8. Date of forms and exam for LEET exam of Punjab University? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the date of LEET test for PEC University Chandigarh?
  10. Schedule for LEET entrance test in Punjab University?
  11. How to do B.E after studying in Polytechnic College Jabalpur
  12. How to get admission in B.Tech 2nd year in PEC or Punjab University after completing diploma in Computer Engineering?
  13. List of colleges of DU offering courses in commerce, Science and Humanities? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List and details of colleges offering courses in Medical and Commerce?
  15. Is PEC and Punjab University offering lateral entry in B.Tech?
  16. Which government colleges in India offer seats for direct admission 2nd year through LEET exam? Does PEC Chandigarh offer any seats for LEET qualifying students? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Are diploma mechanical students eligible for Aeronautical Engineering in India?
  18. How to join a college as a lateral entry candidate? -- [New]
30th May 2013, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Punjab University and PEC university under LEET?

Does PU take entrance exxxxam test for let students
26th February 2014, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Punjab University and PEC university under LEET?

Dear sir I want to that Can take admission in pec university through LEET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?