3rd February 2019, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Qualification and procedure to become a Train Station Master?

Which all qualification is required for the post of Train Station Master? Which exam I need to write? What is the maximum age limit to apply for it? I'm 31 years now, can I apply? What is the procedure to apply for it?

16th March 2019, 11:42 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification and procedure to become a Train Station Master?

Train Station Master Eligibility Criteria:-
The Indian Railways releases notificatiin from time to time on different job portals and newpapers.
You would need to check the Indian railway website to get the next notification available for you.

The minimum age should be 21 years and mqximum age limit is of 32 years.
Yes, you can apply for the post. However, you need to be graduate in any subject.

You can apply for the posts online and offline. Whenever there would be any vacancy available fill the form which will be around rs.5 available at the general stationary shops.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?