29th September 2018, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Qualification required to apply for Diploma Nursing course in Kenya Medical Training College?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study Diploma course in Nursing at Kenya Medical Training College. I would like to know about the qualification which is essentially required to apply for this Diploma course in KMTC. Kindly tell me immediately.

6th October 2018, 10:38 AM
Subjectexpert

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for Diploma Nursing course in Kenya Medical Training College?

Kenya Medical Training college offers certificate , diploma and higher diploma in Nursing. The requirements of courses vary-

A certificate course requires minimum C- grade or equivalent in relevant subjects. Duration of Nursing course is two and half years.

A diploma course requires a minimum grade of C- or equivalent with combination of Biology, English , mathematics, Kiswahili, Chemistry, Physics etc. Duration of Community health nursing course is three and half years.

Higher Diploma requires you to have a basic diploma in relevant field along with two years experience. Duration of higher diploma is 1 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?