17th March 2016, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Qualification required to get admission in Christ College after HS?

I am higher secondary student (+2). I want to admit christ college after hs(wb board). I want to read psychology department, and also completed msc. So what degree or qualification will be achieved by me to admit here? And to give entrance for admitting here which course i have to acquire?

Related Questions:
  1. When admission form of Christ college will be given for admission in Christ College of Commerce?
  2. What is required to get admission in Christ College in Bangalore for a student interested in B.A Economics, B.Com Economics, Journalism and Mass communication?
  3. Fee structure for Christ College, Bangalore?
  4. Date of sale of forms of Christ College?
  5. How much marks are required to get admission for BBA in christ
  6. Which college is best - Christ University or Jason University?
  7. How to get admission in B.Com in Christ college in Bangalore? What are the options for B.Com?
  8. Admission procedure in Christ College? What are the fee details?
  9. How can I take admission in Christ college Bangalore in B.A? Fee structure of B.A course?
  10. How to get admission in Christ College in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to take admission in good veterinary college? What is the qualification required for admission?
  12. Required marks in graduation to go for Post graduation in Science field?
  13. How can I apply to study Diploma in Banking program?
  14. Percentage required to get admission in Christ University and qualifications required for the same?
  15. What is the average mark for admission in Christ College Bangalore?
  16. How to prepare for BHM entrance test of Christ College?
  17. Admission procedure and fee structure to get admission in B.Com in Christ College in Bangalore? Is there any provision for management seat for the same?
  18. What is the admission procedure and fee structure to take admission in B.Com in Christ College in Bangalore? Is there any provision for Management Seat?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?