1st July 2011, 02:20 PM
CHANDRADHAR SHUKLA

Qualifications and Qualities needed to get admission into Ranbaxy after completing BDS?

What are the qualifications and qualities needed to get admitted in ranbaxy after completing bds??????????????????also is there any campus selection for this????????????????????????

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study M.S. in ENT after completing BDS?
  2. Can I get job in Abroad after completing BDS? What is the scope of BDS over MBBS?
  3. What qualification is needed to get admission in FTII after passing 12th? What is its admission criteria?
  4. Is it beneficial to study BDS? Job opportunities after completing BDS in India and Abroad?
  5. Can I get admission in any BDS colleges of Tamil Nadu if scored 180 marks in NEET being a BC student? Fee structure and job opportunities after completing BDS?
  6. Qualifications needed to become a F1 engineer?
  7. What qualities are needed for animation course? I am a graduate in Physics and studying animation course
  8. What are the basic qualifications for BDS? What is the fee structure? I have completed my 12th standard course
  9. How to get B.E Mechanical Jobs? What are the qualities required in an engineer?
  10. Can I get a job for BDS after completing BDS?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission in MBBS after BDS and complete in just one year and do next year internship? -- [New]
  12. Procedure to apply R&AW? Which exam do I have to appear? Qualifications needed for it?
  13. How much percentage is needed in class 12 to get MBBS/BDS seat?
  14. Can I do MD after completing BDS? If it is not possible in India then can I do abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get admission in Tamil Nadu Medical College for BDS programme if scored 180 cutoff marks in Medical entrance exam being a BC candidate? Fee structure and job opportunities of BDS?
  16. What all is needed for BDS graduate to practice in New Zealand? Working and study post graduation there?
  17. Qualities needed to get admission in acting school?
  18. What is the qualities to become a secret agent?
15th November 2011, 02:16 PM
Beready

Default Re: Qualifications and Qualities needed to get admission into Ranbaxy after completing BDS?

hello friend,

if you completed your BDS course ,
then you can successfully take admission into ranbaxy .
and i think that its a good decision
so go for it
good luck.
15th November 2011, 02:18 PM
Beready

Default Re: Qualifications and Qualities needed to get admission into Ranbaxy after completing BDS?

hello friend,

if you completed your BDS course ,
then you can successfully take admission into ranbaxy .
and i think that its a good decision
so go for it
good luck.
7th December 2013, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

What are the physical tests that are required for giving the IPS exams???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?