10th August 2012, 03:31 PM
L.Renuka

Question papers with answers of VAO exam in English

I want to question with answer in few years of VAO Exam question paper in English Please help me sir.....

11th August 2012, 10:13 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Question papers with answers of VAO exam in English

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Renuka View Post
I want to question with answer in few years of VAO Exam question paper in English Please help me sir.....

VAO stands for Village Administrative Officers which is conducted by TNPSC.

If you have completed 10th OR 12th standard OR graduation degree then you are applicable for VAO exam but you age should be in between 21 to 30 years old.Age relaxation is provide as per govt rule But you must know the Tamil language.

Age should not be more than 40 years a rule mandatory for both the general candidates and SC/ST and OBC candidates.

TNPSC VAO Important Dates:

Last Date for submitting online application form: 10/8/2012
Last Date for paying application fees: 14/8/2012
Exam Date: 30/9/2012 (from 10am to 1pm)

I have attached the Question papers of VAO Exam so please check it out.Observe the pattern of these Question papers.

For more details bout VAO exam , Please visit to http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/

Attached Files
File Type: pdf TNPSCVAOGKG.K.pdf(65.6 KB, 524 views)
File Type: pdf TNPSC VAO General English VAO Question Papers with answers.pdf(177.5 KB, 1002 views)
File Type: doc tnpscvaomodelpaper2011.doc(144.0 KB, 299 views)
File Type: pdf VAO - english.pdf(29.2 KB, 447 views)
File Type: pdf VAO Solved 2010 with answers.pdf(147.0 KB, 660 views)
11th August 2012, 11:38 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Renuka View Post

Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission have taken it upon themselves to recruit the Village Administrative Officers. That is why whenever there is a vacancy they conducts an exam which is known as the TNPSC VAO Exam.

They published notifications a few days back stating that there is about 1870 vacancies and to fill up this exam they will conduct an examination. Online registration started from 9th of July, 2012.

Online registration process finally closed yesterday. Exam will take place in the month of September. To sit for this exam some eligibility criteria needs to be satisfied. Some of them have been listed below:

This exam can be given by any 10th pass out student. So you just need to have a secondary school leaving certificate as that is the main criteria. Even if you have higher qualification that will be considered only when you have this certificate to show otherwise not.

The minimum age is 21 irrespective of what your category is. This is a rule binding on all. As far as the upper age limit is concerned for the general category it is 30. For the reserved categories like SC/ST it is 40.

You have to possess enough knowledge about Tamil language. This is an important criteria which needs to be satisfied.

Since when giving any examination it is expected that the candidate is physically fit so before giving the exam you have to show them one physical fitness certificate in the form of Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service, Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service and Tamil Nadu Secretariat Service. Standard of vision should be Standard III or better.

Scheme of Examination: Generally objective type questions will come for this exam. There will be one paper only and questions will come from general knowledge and general english/ general tamil. All total 100 questions will come from each section and the total marks alloted is 300 marks.

The general knowledge questions will be set in General English and General Tamil which means you will be given the privilege to choose the language in which you want to give the answer. To complete the whole paper you will only get three hours.

It should be remembered that the written examination should be taken very seriously as the whole selection procedure is based on this and also on the district option exercised by you.

Although the online registration process is over but the last day of paying the fees through bank or post office is 14th of August, 2012. The cost of the examination fee is Rs. 125 which takes into account the examination fee and application fee. After registering one time even if you again sit for the exam in the days ahead you wont be asked to pay the fee at least for the next five years. There is concession in examination fee for the reserved categories.

The procedure of paying the fees is that you have to take the chelan out and go to the nearest branch of Indian Bank or Post Office and pay the amount written.

TNPSC VAO Exam Reference Books:

TNPSC VAO
(Paperback)
Publisher: Vanitha Pathipagam

TNPSC VAO: Pothu Arivu & Pothu Tamil
(Paperback)
Publisher: Deepak Series

TNPSC VAO
by Sakthi
Publisher: Sakthi Publishing House

For more information you can always go through the official website of TNPSC. Here i have attached the papers you are looking for. Please go through them properly to learn more about the question pattern. Hope this helps.

Important Dates:

Last Date of Payment of Fees through Bank or Post Office: 14.08.2012
TNPSC VAO Examination Date: 30.09.2012 (11am-1pm)

Official Website: http://www.tnpsc.gov.in
29th September 2012, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

i need 2011 vao question paper in english
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?