27th January 2011, 03:11 PM
binni tiwari

Question papers of entrance exam of PGDCA in Polytechnic? Sample question papers of entrance exam of PGDCA?

sir
i want to know about the questions of entrance exam of PGDCA in polytechnic.
may get sample paprs of entrance exam of pgdca.

11th April 2011, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Question papers of entrance exam of PGDCA in Polytechnic? Sample question papers of entrance exam of PGDCA?

PLEASE GIVE ME MODEL PAPERS OF POLYTHECNIC 2011
11th April 2011, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Question papers of entrance exam of PGDCA in Polytechnic? Sample question papers of entrance exam of PGDCA?

last year i have complete the exam of class 10. I Have got 88 marks in maths, & 91 marks in science, & 81 marks in hindi,
please give me sugessetion what can i do for thease days.
13th April 2011, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

i have previousquestion papers of polytecnic
17th April 2011, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

maths 2nd sem questin paper.
23rd April 2011, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

give me sample paper
4th May 2011, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

previous entrance question paper of polytechnics
8th May 2011, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

i want sample papers
18th May 2011, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

i have complete the exam of class 10. Previous entrance question paper of polytechnics
19th May 2011, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

its nice course
29th May 2011, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Tell Me the pattern and subject which are related to polytechnicexam.
29th May 2011, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Please give me sample paper of 2011.
30th May 2011, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

give me sample paper
30th May 2011, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

please give me pgdca entrance exam sample paper
4th July 2011, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

previous entrance question paper of polytechnics
31st March 2012, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

sir please send moadel paper of this year in my email id
[email protected]
24th June 2012, 02:17 PM
Anil Bhadu

sir plz model paper this year on send my id
[email protected]
25th August 2012, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir plz send me the sample question paper of PGDCA entrance exam session 2012-2013 om my
e-mail address......
[email protected]
29th January 2013, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir plz send me the sample question paper of PGDCA entrance exam session 2012-2013 om my
e-mail address......
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?