17th November 2010, 01:58 PM
ravikantdalal

Question papers for the exam of assistant treasury officer (ATO) in haryana

Dear Sir/Mam,

Pls send me sample question papers for the exam of assistant treasury officer in haryana as soon as possible on my mail id [email protected].

regds,

Ravi Kant,

26th November 2010, 07:58 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Question papers for the exam of assistant treasury officer (ATO) in haryana

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravikantdalal View Post
Dear Sir/Mam,

Pls send me sample question papers for the exam of assistant treasury officer in haryana as soon as possible on my mail id [email protected].

regds,

Ravi Kant,

The ATO exams ate conducted by the PSC in a particular state. Please visit the official websites for information regarding the exam and for downloading sample question paper for the particular post. Question booklets are also available in book stores for students who are preparing for the PSC exam.
27th November 2010, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Question papers for the exam of assistant treasury officer (ATO) in haryana

When will conduct the examination of ato.pls informed me as soon as possible. D s lamba
18th December 2010, 04:14 PM
hemant kumar pant

Dear Sir/Mam Pls send me sample question papers for the exam of assistant treasury officer in haryana as soon as possible on my mail id [email protected]
22nd December 2010, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

respected sir /madam
i komal bhdana requesting you to send me the previous year question paper if it is possible for you on mi email i.e [email protected]. i will be highly obliged.
28th December 2010, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

respected sir /madam
I rajesh dahiya requesting you to send me the previous year question paper if it is possible for you on my ee my email [email protected]. i will be highly obliged.
thank you
22nd February 2011, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

R/sir ,Madam What is the reason that you are not provided any informatiion about ATO exam?
12th May 2011, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Question papers for the exam of sub treasury officer (STO) in maharashtra
20th June 2011, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

when will the exams of ATO will conduct, forms filled in 2010
25th November 2011, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

please send me the question paper of exam of assistant treasory officer ih haryana at my gmail id [email protected]
25th November 2011, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Re: Question pappers for the Exam of ATO -2010 in haryana.
Sir,
please send me the above question pappers on my email ID [email protected].
thanking you.
Jagbir singh kaushik
09416561455, 9729949155
26th November 2011, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

From where i can get the book of indian govt accounts and audit
26th November 2011, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

KINDLY SEND ME SYLLABUS AND SAMPLE QUESTION PAPER FOR ASSISTANT TREASURY OFFICER ENTRANCE EXAM FOR HARYANA
16th December 2011, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

pls. send if anyone gives the A.T.O. Paper
10th July 2012, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

Pls send me sample interview preparation material for the interview of assistant treasury officer in haryana as soon as possible on my mail id [email protected]
7th December 2012, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Pls send me the Assistant Treasury Officer simple question in my email [email protected]
25th April 2014, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

I am govt servant. I have mcom g.d.c.& a. can i get the information about sub-treasury officer. my email id is [email protected]
12th May 2014, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam, Kindly send me solved question papers for last five years for the exam of Assistant Treasury Officer in haryana by hpsc at email [email protected] at earliest possible. Thanks

With regards
Bijender
M09992002863
13th May 2014, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Mam, plz send me sample papers of ATO. And suggest me some books for ppreparation. My e-mail id is [email protected] .
25th August 2015, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Plz send me sample question paper of junior accounts assistant of trasury. My email id [email protected].
14th December 2015, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Plz send me sample question paper of junior accounts assistant of trasury. My email id [email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?