4th December 2011, 11:44 PM
avinash-santosh

Question papers of management trainee(Pharma) of Hill Lifecare Limited?

plz send me the question paper of manegment tranee(pharma) of hill lifecare limited. also send the exam pattern and syllabus of this.plz .
my Email id- [email protected]

24th December 2011, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Question papers of management trainee(Pharma) of Hill Lifecare Limited?

plz send me the question paper of manegment tranee(pharma) of hill lifecare limited. also send the exam pattern and syllabus of this.plz .
my Email id- [email protected]
26th December 2011, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Question papers of management trainee(Pharma) of Hill Lifecare Limited?

please send me the syllabus and previous year question papers for hll lifecare MANAGEMENT TRAINEE(ENGINEERING).. my id [email protected]
27th December 2011, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

previous year question paper of HLLlife care ltd. for the position of management trainee for hr
7th January 2012, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

my Email [email protected]
13th January 2012, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the previous papar of management trainee (HR)
mail id: [email protected]
16th January 2012, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

please send me the previous paper of management trainee?
mailid:- [email protected]
24th September 2013, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

PLS SEND ME HLL QUESTIONS PAPERS FOR MANAGMENT TRAINEE
28th June 2015, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Please send me Previous paper of Management Trainee in pharma for HLL Lifecare. My mail ID is [email protected]
28th July 2015, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

please send me the question paper and syllabus for management trainee (chemical engg.)
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?