18th September 2011, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Questions and Answers for Aptitude for Campus Interviews?

I want aptitude questions and answers paper for campus.i am studying in be(cse) course.

Related Questions:
  1. What sort of preparation should be required for a 3rd year candidate to appear for Campus Interviews? Model Aptitude Question Papers for Campus Placements?
  2. TCS aptitude/technical/HR campus interview questions with answers? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What chances are there for me to get selected in Off-Campus Interviews being a candidate of pursuing 7th semester of ECE with 4 backlogs?
  4. What should I say when interviewers panel will ask "How will I be beneficial to bank"?
  5. How should I prepare for GRE while studying in 7th semester Mechanical Branch in Karnataka? Tips to prepare for campus interviews and aptitude tests?
  6. How to join a reputed IT company like Infosys, Cognizant, TCS or Accenture after graduating from Electronics?
  7. How to prepare for company related questions for campus interviews? -- [New]
  8. Previous year aptitude test papers and technical interview questions for TCS?
  9. Can I apply for jobs while studying in final year of B.Tech IT?
  10. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Wipro On-Campus Drive? How can I give answers of these questions?
  11. How should I prepare for Placement Interviews and Technical Interviews? What should be the way of answering HR questions? Placement papers for General Aptitude for TCS?
  12. Latest type of aptitude questions asked in interviews?
  13. Sample question papers of HCL off-campus aptitude test with solutions?
  14. What kind of questions are asked in Aptitude test of IBM Off-Campus drive?
  15. CTS Aptitude questions with answers
  16. Aptitude and interview questions for MNCs?
  17. How can I prepare for aptitude for Syntel company? Types of questions frequently being asked?
  18. Tricks & Tips to solve the aptitude questions?
19th September 2011, 09:13 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Questions and Answers for Aptitude for Campus Interviews?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want aptitude questions and answers paper for campus.i am studying in be(cse) course.

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF CAMPUS RECRUITING COMPANIES

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of various software companies which are common for campus placement in this post for your reference.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> Go through the papers, and try to find out the pattern followed for eg. if TCS coming for campus then try to find out the pattern followed by TCS and prepare for it accordingly, don't reside only on previous year papers it won't help you much...

-> There are many books available in the market like R.S.Agarwal which is one of the best for aptitude preparation.. just try to buy those book and solve many questions as possible then for sure you will be confident enough to clear the aptitude round for any company coming for campus placement...

-> I have also attached a e-book for Interview preparation and non-verbal reasoning by R.S.Agarwal for your reference.. hope it helps for your preparation too....
Attached Files
File Type: zip Wipro.zip(556.8 KB, 680 views)
File Type: pdf R S aggarwal verbal reasoning.pdf(803.4 KB, 2953 views)
File Type: zip Capgemini.zip(558.1 KB, 397 views)
File Type: doc 451 sample Questions(TCS).doc(198.0 KB, 685 views)
File Type: zip TCS APTI+HR.zip(2.80 MB, 650 views)
File Type: zip mahindrasatyampapers.zip(691.0 KB, 464 views)
File Type: zip Patni.zip(566.9 KB, 344 views)
File Type: zip Infosys.zip(121.7 KB, 490 views)
File Type: zip HCL.zip(694.5 KB, 443 views)
File Type: zip CTS.zip(462.0 KB, 382 views)
File Type: zip Accenture.zip(396.6 KB, 390 views)
File Type: zip GEN. APP.zip(397.3 KB, 355 views)
File Type: zip Technical Interview model questions.zip(783.2 KB, 690 views)
20th September 2011, 05:22 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Questions and Answers for Aptitude for Campus Interviews?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

I have attached a few aptitude papers of some prominent companies..just go through them and i am sure they will help you in getting a good job..

all the best..

~Hope this helps.. ~

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
28th July 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

In a time of qustionary time if u don't know the answer u shouid tell i dont know. dont try to give a wrong answer which iam studied this in news paper.
18th August 2012, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

I am in B.E Electrical.i need kindly need aptitude and technical questions for interview?
11th September 2015, 02:26 AM
shyamradhe

I want aptitude questions and answers paper for campus.i am studying in be(Electrical Engineering) course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?