17th July 2012, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

Ranking of 17 government medical colleges of Tamilnadu? I have got AIPMT rank of 2523

hai, i am shahin from kerala
i got aipmt(rank-2523)
i would like to know the ranking of 17 govt medical college of tamil nadu.....
some body plzzz help me!!!

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get a seat in Tirunelveli Medical College? Is it possible to get government medical college?
  2. How many medical colleges in Karnataka come under AIPMT reservation? What would be the cut off ranking for general category to get a seat in medical colleges of Karnataka?
  3. Possible government medical colleges available in Tamilnadu after scoring a cutoff of 193.25?
  4. List of Engineering Institutions offering Civil Engineering through Correspondence in Tamil Nadu?
  5. NRI quota for MBBS in government medical of Tamilnadu? What is the yearly fees in government medical college of Tamilnadu for NRI students?
  6. Tamilnadu government medical colleges for 196.5 cutoff scorer?
  7. Possibility to get medical seat in government college in Tamilnadu after scoring 192 medical cutoff?
  8. Can I get admission in government Medical colleges with 240 marks in AIPMT? -- [New]
  9. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
  10. How can I apply for government medical colleges in Tamilnadu? I'm studying in A.P but belongs to Tamilnadu
  11. Tamilnadu government medical colleges through counseling after scoring 194 medical cutoff?
  12. Will I get a seat in any Tamilnadu Government Medical College after scoring 197.25 in Tamilnadu HSc exam? Which colleges could I get?
  13. Procedure to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of the B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu having government seat? Date of start of counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Any government or private medical college available for me in Tamilnadu after scoring 196.25 medical cutoff?
  15. List of medical colleges which will be filled through AIPMT counseling?
  16. Fee structure of government medical colleges in Karnataka? Minimum ranking required to get a government seat in government and private colleges of Karnataka?
  17. How many seats are are available in government and private medical colleges in Tamilnadu?
  18. Cutoff marks required for MBBS entrance exam in Tamilnadu?
1st April 2013, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Ranking of 17 government medical colleges of Tamilnadu? I have got AIPMT rank of 2523

Wat medical colege i can get for 198.5 cut off for ss caste
11th May 2014, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Ranking of 17 government medical colleges of Tamilnadu? I have got AIPMT rank of 2523

my marks in aipmt 2014 is 200 and am belongs to ST is there any chance to get seat?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?