5th February 2018, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Received message of successful registration for CA CPT but did not received registration number. How to get it?

I registered for CA CPT (Common Proficiency Test) and I have got message of successful registration but I don't know my registration number neither I received any registration number via message. How to get my registration number?

31st July 2020, 01:16 AM
monalsigupta

Default Re: Received message of successful registration for CA CPT but did not received registration number. How to get it?

You will get your Registration Number within 30 days of registration by receiving an registration letter. Even you don't get your registration after 30 days call on the Helpline No. Provide them details & you will get your number.
You can also e-mail them & will receive your registration number.
23rd August 2020, 10:03 PM
bhardwaj12
Junior Member+

Default Re: Received message of successful registration for CA CPT but did not received registration number. How to get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I registered for CA CPT (Common Proficiency Test) and I have got message of successful registration but I don't know my registration number neither I received any registration number via message. How to get my registration number?
You should logged your compliant on the website of ICAI. Other option is to Visit to Regional Centre of ICAI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?