10th September 2011, 06:30 PM
prietyshweta

Which recent jobs can I apply after passing B.E Computer Science?

I have done BE in computer science. Can you tell me about the recent jobs which I can apply.

10th September 2011, 10:49 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which recent jobs can I apply after passing B.E Computer Sciene?

There are so many jobs waiting for you in some various MNCs off-campusig like :

TCS,
CTS,
Infossys,
HCL,
Capzimen etc

for more update visit:http://www.freshersworld.com

http://www.afterbtech.com

11th September 2011, 12:25 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which recent jobs can I apply after passing B.E Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prietyshweta View Post
I have done BE in computer science. Can you tell me about the recent jobs which I can apply.
dear friend,

You have completed your B-TECH in COMPUTER SCIENCE. But your graduation marks is must be 60% above because below mention organization have criteria is above 60% in graduation . This percentage is vary from organization to organization.

So you have many options to go like govt sector ,private sector or higher study also.

The govt sector options are -DRDO , BARC , ONGC , ISRO , NIC , IGDR , UPSC EXAM , BSNL JTO ,BANK PO etc.The age limit for those organization is maximum 30 years .Age relaxation provide only for SC/ST /OBC candiadte.

Also you are eligible in private sector also . the private sector company are TCS ,CTS ,IBM,HP,L&T,ALUNUS ,WIPRO etc.

The higher study options are MS , MBA ,M-TECH ,JRF ,SRF ,PHD etc.

Also you must be qualify in GATE ,CAT,MAT exam.

Thanks

11th September 2011, 03:36 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

after completion of B.E in computer science engineering you may do government job as well as job in private company. if you want to join in private company then best way to apply for job is to send your resume to the company. after receiving your resume they will inform you about the post whenever available for which you are eligible.

for various IT company there is a link career in their official website. you will get the email address or any link where you will be able to send your resume or to submit your details. whenever you are sending one resume try to attach one cover letter so that your resume can bring good impression on you.

for leading software farm like TCS, CTS etc there are link in career section where you will be able to give your details. they will conduct off campus for the student and you will be notified through email about the off campus details.

if you want to do government job then you have to follow job website or job related newspaper. there notification for government job will come. if you are eligible for the post then apply according to the notification. if you want to apply for the job for which only graduation is required irrespective of the stream of study then you may also apply. you may apply for various UPSC examination. for more details on UPSC examination visit the website http://www.upsc.gov.in

best wishes.

26th November 2011, 02:52 AM
m.khushhal

If in Final year last sem then you may apply otherwise you need to clear 7th sem first, subject to your pass certificate/provisional degree is available as and when company requires (may be at the time of selection or after few days/month of selection, it varies).
You may apply to all those companies which have the provision for the same i.e. selection of final year student.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?