12th September 2014, 11:26 AM
Tawakkal7861

Which recognized private colleges are available to do BHMS in Bellary in Karnataka?

Which recognised private colleges are available to do BHMS in Bellary in karnataka. Please replay me. From which council it should
be recognised.

Related Questions:
  1. What is teh fee structure of BHMS/BSMS private college in Tamilnadu?
  2. List of private colleges offering LLB course? Qualifications required to become a Police Officer? List of private BHMS colleges?
  3. When are the government posts for BAMS coming? What is the applying procedure?
  4. Can I get a seat in Bachelor of Homeopathic Science & Surgery in Hyderabad?
  5. Are there any jobs available for me in KPCL? I have finished B.E from Bellary Karnataka
  6. Job opportunities in AIIMS for BAMS doctor?
  7. When is the CET exam of D.Ed in Karnataka state bellary district?
  8. Should i take private medical colleges in karnataka which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  9. Questions which were asked in SBI clerical interview
  10. What is the scope of BHMS in abroad? I am a BHMS student from private university
  11. Fee structure details of the private medical colleges in Karnataka?
  12. Is there any entrance exam for admission in BHMS in Tamil Nadu at private colleges?
  13. Requirements for Lateral Entry in B.E. course. for outsiders? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of private MD(Ayurveda) colleges in Maharastra and Karnataka with their fee structure?
  15. Am I eligible for a seat in COMEDK after scoring 65, 61, 42, 39 in Electronics, Maths, Chemistry respectively?
  16. List of Private Ayurveda PG colleges in MP, Maharashtra and Karnataka? What is the fee structure?
  17. What is the fee structure of BAMS and BHMS in government as well as private college?
  18. Am i eligible for the post of JTO in ITI college? I have completed diploma in tool and die making in Hospet, Bellary district
13th January 2015, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which recognized private colleges are available to do BHMS in Bellary in Karnataka?

I have completed MBA finance with recognized university,I want government entity but i am unable to find suitable jobs in government sector, pleas let me know when the KAS/IAS declared in 2015
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?