1st November 2010, 03:26 PM
Sk.Mahaboob basha

Recruiting process of the PGT in Kendriya Vidyalaya in Andhra Pradesh??

Sir,
my Question is
what is the recruiting process of the PGT in Kendriya Vidyalaya in Ap particularly for Nellore Kendriya Vidyalaya?
And the eligibilities and the educational qualifications for the recruitement ?

16th November 2010, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Recruiting process of the PGT in Kendriya Vidyalaya in Andhra Pradesh??

RECRUITMENT IN NELLORE KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA PLEASE
18th February 2011, 09:46 PM
divaykhosla

Default Re: Recruiting process of the PGT in Kendriya Vidyalaya in Andhra Pradesh??

http://ihelpstudy.com/recruitment-of-post-graduate-teacher-pgt-in-kendriya-vidyalaya-sangathan-www-kvsangathan-nic-in-8988.html
18th February 2011, 09:47 PM
divaykhosla

Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan ( KVS) invites online application for the vacancy of Post Graduate Teacher (PGT). Here you can apply online for the vacancy through the official website of KVS. www.kvsangathan.nic.in

Following Are the Details Of Post-

Important Dates-

1. Opening date for registration of applicants: 30th October, 2010

2. Closing date for registration of applicants: 30th November, 2010

3. Last date for receipt of computer generated application form for the candidates other than those belonging to remote areas along with required enclosures at designated PO Box No 4624, post office Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016 (through ordinary post only): 07th December, 2010

Scale of pay: Rs 9300-34,800/- plus grade pay Rs 4800/-

Total No. Of Post-

English-31

Hindi-14

physics -47

Chemistry-41

Economics-34

Commerce-48

Maths-41

Biology-21

History-13

Geography-16

Computer Science-51

Bio-technology-03

Total post- 350

How to apply: Candidates are required to apply online through website www.kvsangathan.nic.in. No other means/mode of submission of application will be accepted under any circumstances

For More Details Related To PGT vacancy- CLICK HERE

To Apply Online- CLICK HERE

For Pay Slip CLICK HERE
23rd February 2011, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

what is criteria to become a Scool Teacher Containing PG Degree.......
13th March 2011, 03:55 PM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

Recruiting process of the PGT in Kendriya Vidyalaya in Andhra Pradesh
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan ( KVS) invites online application for the vacancy of Post Graduate Teacher (PGT). Here you can apply online for the vacancy through the official website of KVS. www.kvsangathan.nic.in
Following Are the Details Of Post-
Important Dates-
1. Opening date for registration of applicants: 30th October, 2010
2. Closing date for registration of applicants: 30th November, 2010
3. Last date for receipt of computer generated application form for the candidates other than those belonging to remote areas along with required enclosures at designated PO Box No 4624, post office Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016 (through ordinary post only): 07th December, 2010
Scale of pay: Rs 9300-34,800/- plus grade pay Rs 4800/-
Total No. Of Post-
English-31
Hindi-14
physics -47
Chemistry-41
Economics-34
Commerce-48
Maths-41
Biology-21
History-13
Geography-16
Computer Science-51
Bio-technology-03
Total post- 350
How to apply: Candidates are required to apply online through website www.kvsangathan.nic.in. No other means/mode of submission of application will be accepted under any circumstances
http://ihelpstudy.com/recruitment-of-post-graduate-teacher-pgt-in-kendriya-vidyalaya-sangathan-www-kvsangathan-nic-in-8988.html

good luck
12th April 2011, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

iam doing my mba now i am eligible
25th April 2011, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

How to apply P G T in Kendriya Vidyalaya in Andhra Pradesh through online for year 2011-2012/
13th June 2011, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

I am doing B'ed this year 2011 can i apply for kendriya vidhyalaya hyderabad in the month december or else in [email protected]
Please reply to this
17th June 2011, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

i want to know tthe educational qualfication for pgt english in kv schools
22nd June 2011, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

what is age for applying PRT post in kv?
14th July 2011, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
what are the legibility criteria for PGT in Kendriya vidyalaya in Orissa ?
15th September 2011, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

what is the proceedure to get teacher post in kendriya vidyalaya
18th November 2011, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

is there any age relaxation for central government employees for selection of PGTs in KVS?
11th March 2012, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

sir, what is the eligibility for the post of principal in kvs?
22nd February 2013, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Hii
sir i am completed my m.sc biotech may i eligible for work in kendriya vidhalaya schools?and how can i apply for that pls
tell me the details sir.
12th October 2014, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

iam studied d.ed in a.p.i get 84 marks in ctet . Now iam qualifiy or no qualify?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?