28th September 2011, 06:17 PM
MYKI

Recruitment of railway board after passing B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering from Modi Institute of Technology?

I have passed b.tech in computer science engineering from modi
institute of technology,kota under rajashthan technical university,
kota(batch 2011)

25th September 2012, 10:57 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Recruitment of railway board after passing B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering from Modi Institute of Technology?

Railway department will recruit B.Tech graduates mainly for technical cadre posts. RRB website will publish details about vacant positions in railways. Some of the suitable job posts for B.Tech graduates are section engineer, assistant manager, divisional engineer, project engineer etc. Candidates will be able to get in to any of these job posts only after passing written exam by RRB. Higher age limit to attend this exam is 30 years. Personal interview will also be a part of recruitment process for those who pass written exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?