4th July 2018, 09:38 AM
sumabasan

Which region is best of Government College of Engineering among Salem and Coimbatore regions?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am going to get admission for BTech course. I am getting admission in Government College of Engineering, Salem. But I am also getting admission in Coimbatore region of the same college. So, I want to know that which is best between them?

7th July 2018, 12:48 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which region is best of Government College of Engineering among Salem and Coimbatore regions?

Government College of Technology, Coimbatore and Government College of Engineering, Salem are both popular and decent engineering institutes of their region.

As per the reviews of graduates who studied from the institutes, Government College of Technology, Coimbatore is better in terms of education, infrastructure and facilities in comparison to Government College of Engineering, Salem.

As stated by students, educational environment in Coimbatore is better than Salem institute.

However, the final decision is up to you, you can choose your preferred institute for higher education as per your convenience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?