13th April 2018, 06:20 AM
Hira M. Aggarwal

Relaxation available for ICSE/ISC students for Abroad studies?

Sir, I came to know that IELTS and TOEFL are not required to be done if somebody has completed his 10th or 12th with over 80% marks through ICSE and ISC stream of CISCE Board, New Delhi. I want to study in Abroad. So, I want to know if there is any relaxation for the students of the above Board i.e., ICSE/ISC?

20th April 2018, 05:23 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Relaxation available for ICSE/ISC students for Abroad studies?

IELTS (International English Language Testing System) & TOEFL (Test Of English as a Foreign Language) are entrance exams conducted for studying in abroad countries.

By attending these exams you can study in abroad. Few countries accept need other entrance exams like GRE but few countries need IELTS/ TOEFL score. Based on these exams the countries and universities give admissions.

There are very few universities which do not ask for IELTS/ TOEFL score but they require 10th & 12th score and board. So, you need to check the universities which give admission without any entrance exams. Most of the universities require a good score in entrance exams like GRE/ IELTS/ TOEFL.
25th April 2021, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Relaxation available for ICSE/ISC students for Abroad studies?

12th class do in icsc board exams now inlets nessary for further abrod study
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?