2nd December 2020, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Reputed colleges offering lateral BTech Civil through ECET in other states

I am studying Diploma 3rd year in Civil Engineering. I am preparing for ECET as well and I want to study in BTech in any other state through ECET. Kindly let me know about the reputed colleges which provide lateral entry in BTech Civil.

6th December 2020, 12:05 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Reputed colleges offering lateral BTech Civil through ECET in other states

Note that ECET is a state level entrance exam for admission to engineering colleges in respective state.

Notably, TS ECET and AP ECET entrance exams are conducted in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh respectively.

So, by qualifying anyone of the above entrance exam, you can take admission in engineering college of respective state. Because, these exam scores would not be accepted in colleges of other state.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?