3rd May 2012, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Required age criteria for me to apply for KAS Exam being a permanent resident of Jammu & Kashmir?

I am permanent resident of J&K,what should b the age& %age in ordr to apply fr KAS

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for KAS Exam being a candidate having completed Degree in Mumbai University but being a permanent resident of Jammu & Kashmir?
  2. Upper age limit for permanent resident of J&K who belong to ST category?
  3. What is the age criteria for in-service candidates for KAS exam in Jammu and Kashmir?
  4. Am I eligible for IES exam? I am a permanent employee of MES as JE
  5. Can I apply for KAS exam? I have done BSc IT from Karnataka Distance University
  6. How to crack JKCET 2015 with just 2 months of preparation? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible for IAS exam? I am a 30 years old married woman, belong to Jammu & Kashmir and got married in HP
  8. How a Jammu & Kashmir migrant can apply for CET? How may I get the application forms for the same? I am staying at Blore
  9. What is the upper age limit for IAS entrance exam? I belong to Jammu and Kashmir state
  10. What's the Age limit for nationalise Bank PO? When will the exam be held?
  11. Criteria for Jammu and Kashmir students for admission in PG course?
  12. Can I apply fro KAS exam being a candidate after completing B.A degree in Allahabad University
  13. What is the age limit for CSp in Jammu and Kashmir?
  14. How could I get better post in the Kashmir police force? What should I do for the same? What's the procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  15. What is the eligibility for B.Ed exam in Jammu and Kashmir? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility criteria for admission in B.Ed from J&K?
  17. What's the upper age limit for Jammu and Kashmir candidates in CSP? Is there any relaxation in age limit for Jammu and Kashimir candidates in CSP?
  18. List of colleges(In Jammu & Kashmir) along with their fee structure, address and contact details, offering BBA degree for a student having only 43% in 12th?
3rd May 2012, 03:31 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Required age criteria for me to apply for KAS Exam being a permanent resident of Jammu & Kashmir?

KAS stands for Karnataka Adminrtration Service. This exam is conducted by Karnataka public service commission.

Eligibility criteria:

the maximum age limit should required is 19 years.

The candidate should be citizen of india.

The candidate should complete the graduation from a recognized university.

Both male and female candidates are eligible for this exam.

Selection Process:

preliminary examination

main examination

Personality test.

For more details visit the website

http://www.kpsc.kar.nic.in

All the best.
3rd May 2012, 09:51 PM
sirimulla srikanth
Senior Member++

Default Re: Required age criteria for me to apply for KAS Exam being a permanent resident of Jammu & Kashmir?

HAI FRIEND....

KAS means KARNATAKA ADMINISTRATION SERVICE this exam is conducted by the KPSC(KARNATAKA PUBLIC SERVICE COMISSION) to recruit the candidates in various govt sectors in Karnataka.

ELIGIBILITY:

1.Candidate should complete graduation from a recognized university.

2.Minimum age limit for this exam is 19 years

3.Candidate should be a citizen of india.

SELECTION PROCEDURE:

1.Priliminary exam

3.Main exam

4.Personal interview

For more information visit www.kpsc.kar.nic.in

BEST OF LUCK....
9th May 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Im 20yrs old i cmpltd writng 6thsem exam of B.Sc ,i have 1 subject backlk which ill b writing in october2012,am i eligible to apply for Kas2013
3rd July 2012, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

what are the reuired knowledge for appearing KAS exam??
17th July 2012, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

dear sir i m 35 yrs old belongs to j&k(jammu &kashmir) belongs frm sc category .am i eligible fr KAS.what is my last age limit
17th July 2012, 07:06 PM
Altaf Ahmad Wani

sir,i am permanent resident of j&k i am B.Tech. in civil engineering and my %age is 50% and my D.O.B. is 15. 03. 1980. Am i eligible for KAS.
22nd July 2012, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

sir can u please let me knw what is the upper age limit for KAS
24th July 2012, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Noor Asma.k

Dear sir,
i am willing & eligable to write KAS exam but i have no idea how many papers or subjects will be there ? what is the total marks
how will be the syllabus please help me out? and explaine in detail
21st September 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Iam 35 years old can i apply for KAS or IAS wt is the age limit and qualification required
11th April 2013, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

what is the required age limit for kashmir administrative service in jammu and kashmir minimum and maximum
26th May 2013, 10:06 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am permanent resident of J&K,what should b the age& %age in ordr to apply fr KAS
KAS(Karnataka Administrative Services) Exam is conducted by the state of Karnataka for recruiting its employes in its official state departments.
In order to apply for this exam,you will require to meet these eligibility conditions :-

Academic qualification :-
~You should have a bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized university.
~Your degree should be approved from the Central/State government.

Age requirement :-
~Your minimum age should be 21 years.
~Your age should not be above 30 years.

Age relaxations :-
~Age relaxations will be given to those candidates who belong from the state of Karnataka.
~OBC Candidates will get age relaxations of 3 years.
~SC and ST Candidates will get age relaxations of 5 years.

KAS Exam Pattern

KAS Preliminary Exam :- It will be objective type.It will include 2 papers.Each paper will contain 100 questions.Total marks for each paper will be 200 marks.

PAPER I :-

~National and International Events news and Current Affairs.
~Humanities.
~Arts.
~History.

PAPER II :-
~General Knowledge.
~Current events related to the state of Karnataka.
~Science and Technology.
~Environment and Ecology.
~General Mental Ability.

KAS Mains Exam :-
It will be Descriptive Type.It will include 8 papers.Total marks for this exam will be 2100.

Paper I :- Kannada - 150 Marks.
Paper II :- English - 150 Marks.
Paper III :- General Studies (Paper I) - 300 Marks.
Paper IV :- General Studies (Paper II) - 300 Marks.
Paper V,VI,VIII and VIII :- You have to select two papers of the given subjects.

27th May 2013, 08:10 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

KAS-Karnataka Administrative Service.

KAS exam conducted by the Karnataka Public Service Commission once in a year.

Eligibility criteria:-

In order to apply this exam candidate should be complete graduation from a recognised university and percentage is not importatant.

Final year persuing candidates are also eligible.

Nationality:-

The applicant should be a citizen of India

Or

A subject of bhutan

Or

A subject of nepal

Or

A tibetian refugee who came over India permanently.

Age criteria:-

The age limits are 21 years to 35 years,

3 years relaxation for OBC candidates,

5 years relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

Selection process:-

Preliminary exam,

Mains exam,

Personal interview.

Preliminary exam details:-

Mains exam details:-

For more details CLICK HERE

All the best.
7th May 2014, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

I have served in indian army for more than 7 years and have completed ba sociology from ignou, I'm 30 years old, can I get any relaxation there. M I eligible for KAS, being a permanent resident of jammu and kashmir. Kindly help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?