20th September 2012, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Required Age Limit to apply for B.Sc Nursing in Army?

I want to know about age limit criteria for apply B. Sc nursing in army

18th October 2013, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required Age Limit to apply for B.Sc Nursing in Army?

Age and qualification of to get entrance for army nursing. I am a S caste and. I am completed 2
19th October 2013, 11:39 AM
r091372
Member+

Default Re: Required Age Limit to apply for B.Sc Nursing in Army?

Age and Eligibility conditions : --

Female candidates who are unmarried/divorcee/legally separated or widow without encumbrances.

Nationality – Indian

Date of Birth – Between 01 Aug 89 to 31 Jul 97 (both days inclusive).

Educational Qualification – Should have passed the XII standard / equivalent examination, in all the subjects opted for in FIRST ATTEMPT, from a recognized Board/University with Science ( Physics, Chemistry, Biology) and English (as elective subject and not optional) with minimum of 50% aggregate marks (PCBE), as a regular student. Candidates who have appeared or will be appearing for final year of qualifying examination during the current academic session may also apply provisionally. The candidates finally selected for the course will have to submit proof of passing the qualifying exam with requisite subjects & marks before joining the course. Those who have passed such examinations as private students or with compartment in any subject are NOT ELIGBLE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?