6th May 2012, 10:38 PM
vishnucse

Required Eligibility criteria to appear for TOEFL Exam? How can I register for this Exam in online?

what is the eligibility to write toefl exam and how can i register for it through online.

14th May 2013, 10:50 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Required Eligibility criteria to appear for TOEFL Exam? How can I register for this Exam in online?

Dear Friend,
In order to apply for the TOEFL Examinations you must have completed your 10+2 Board Examinations from any of the recognised Board while beside this there is no other basic needs and age criteria.

Usually TOEFL Examinations are conducted in two mode that is Paper Based and Online Mode,As you have mentioned to apply for the Examinations in online mode so you have to visit to the main site of TOEFL Examination and then you have to registered with ETS after which you can apply for the Exam on their site,Mostly the registrations dates closed up before two months as that of Examinations,So,You should apply before.

And,Yes after registering with them you can also apply for Examinations by Phone,Mail etc.

You can visit to the site of TOEFL Examinations mentioned below:-
www.ets.org/toefl‎
15th August 2013, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required Eligibility criteria to appear for TOEFL Exam? How can I register for this Exam in online?

Can i give the exam in running 12?
16th August 2013, 12:22 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Hi,
TOEFL exam stands for Test of English Foreign Language which is conducted to test you English.

You can apply this exam if you are Interesting in study abroad.

After 12th standard,you can join This exam.

YOU CAN APPLY THIS EXAM IN Online as well as Offline modes.

Just visit the official website.

You can visit to the site of TOEFL Examinations mentioned below:-
www.ets.org/toefl‎

All the best......................
24th December 2013, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

I completed my masters degree in microbiology.i want to do ph.d in abroad.how can i get admission in foreign universities for ph.d?
23rd March 2014, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

I am doing B.E (3rd year) now.I wanted to do M.S in US.Is 5 months of preparation enough for GRE and TOFEL?
27th August 2014, 08:40 AM
Ronaldmam

Default Hi, I am new on this forum

Hi all,

New here. I look forward to contributing and understanding more about this community.
I am loosing my hair and would love to understand more about it.

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?