9th January 2012, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

Required eligibility criteria for GOOGLE? Can candidates of B.Sc apply for Google?

what is the eligibility qualification for google?
can bsc degree candidates can apply for google?

9th January 2012, 09:58 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Required eligibility criteria for GOOGLE? Can candidates of B.Sc apply for Google?

dear friend,

GOOGLE is one of the very good company among other some good companies.First of all I want to mention the criteria for GOOGLE. Here it is :

1. A candidate must have 65% aggregate throughout his carrier life, i.e. in 10th
12th and B.Tech. respectively.
2. have minimum 0 to 2 years experience.
3. must be from C.S.E.(Computer Science Engineering), I.T. (Information Technology)
and E.C.E. (Electronics Communication Engineering) department.
4. no backlogs will be considered
5. no educational gaps will be there.
6. should have very good communication skills. etc.

I think that any B.Sc degree holders candidate are not eligible.

good luck.
22nd January 2012, 02:39 PM
kishal

Default Re: Required eligibility criteria for GOOGLE? Can candidates of B.Sc apply for Google?

i had 76.92% in 10th ,12th 69% and in engg aggrigate 65% but i have done b.e not btech will i be elligible for google or microsoft like companies....
but during my 1st sem of first year my 2 subjects were back which i cleared during my 2nd sem......

please tell me it will be helpful to me............
22nd January 2012, 02:41 PM
kishal

i had 76.92% in 10th ,12th 69% and in engg aggrigate 65% but i have done b.e not btech will i be elligible for google or microsoft like companies....
but during my 1st sem of first year my 2 subjects were back which i cleared during my 2nd sem......

please tell me it will be helpful to me............
8th June 2012, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

hai, i have completed b.tech(2008-2012 batch). iam waiting my 8th sem result. still i am not have any backlogs. i had break in one year due to some problems (2007-2008).my question is, will i be elligible for google company?????????????????
4th August 2012, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

i hav a backlog in my non core my aggregate is 60 in btech 80 in tenth and 78 in inter im i eligible for google??
17th August 2012, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

if there are any back logs in b.tech, are they eigible to google?
2nd September 2012, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Can Bcom Have The Placement In Google
3rd September 2012, 12:16 AM
incredibleshub

NO B.Sc candidate cannot apply for google.

Basically most of the companies percentage criteria is same, although it can differ in stages of selection.

>>> Google is the top most company. The most important thing to enter in this companies other than percentage is that you should increase your personality development.

>>>> Build your confidence level. Percentage is not the utmost requirement.

Although here I am providing you the minimum % needed for this company:-

....>>> you should have passed your 10th class & also 10+2 with a minimum of 60% from a recognised school board/university.
....>>> You should have completed your Btech/ graduation degree with a minimum of 65%.

**** You should not have any pending backlogs.
**** Not more than 2 years gap candidates in their studies are allowed.

Some points to be noted..:-

...>>> Candidates should have good communication skills.
...>>> Candidates should be good at programming & analytical skills.

Selection is based on 2 stages:-

written test
Face to face Interview

**** They may also conduct group discussion.

All the best...
3rd September 2012, 09:58 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Google is one of the biggest IT companies in the world. The company dominates online search with its search engine and also online ads with Google Adwords, which allows everyone to promote their business and website online on the Google Search Engine and the websites that place Adwords ads on their webpages.

Apart from being just a online search company, Google has emerged as a software company as well thanks to the Andriod Mobile Operating system. Today Android OS has more smartphone users than iPhone, Windows Phone and Blackberry.

Google has a large imprint in India. The company has various offices across Indian cities however their headquarter is in Bangalore which is India's Silicon Valley since most IT companies have their headquarters in Bangalore.

It is not possible to get job in Google with B.Sc degree. Although their are two good computer related courses in B.Sc like B.Sc in Computer Science and B.Sc in IT. However Google prefers candidates who have either B.Tech degree or Master of Computer Applications.

Therefore you would have to do one of the courses above to apply for job in Google, the online giant.

B.Tech

The courses in B.Tech that would give you job in Google are B.Tech in Electronics and Communications/Computer Science/Information Technology.

However in these 3 courses, the chances of getting job after B.Tech in IT are less comparing to the first two courses. The other two holds almost same value to get you job in Google.

Eligibility

In order to study B.Tech course, you would have to appear in ISEET entrance exam. There are other entrance exams too on the states level.

1. Must complete 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Maths as the subjects.

2. You should score at least 40 percent marks in 12th board.

This is the eligibility to appear in the ISEET entrance exam. Once you have passed the entrance exam as got the admission in B.Tech, make sure you meet the other requirements.

1. You should maintain 65 percent marks throughout the academic career. It means 65 percent marks in 10th, 12th and B.Tech course.

2. There should not be more than one year of gap between any courses.

3. There should not be any backlogs when applying for Google.

MCA

Master of Computer Applications is the other course that can land you job in Google. This course can be studied after completing graduation course in any stream. The requirement for MCA is that candidate should have Maths as one of the subjects in Class 12th.

You would also require at least 50-60 percent marks in graduation course to apply for MCA. There are various entrance exams for MCA in India like:

Please remember that similar to the B.Tech course, you would require to maintain 65 percent marks thoughout the academic career even when you apply for MCA course.
8th September 2012, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

now i am doing my mca i have good percenge in 10, but not in 12th (79%,58%) pls tell me am i eligible to attend google inteviews???
10th November 2012, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

i have completed B.Sc (ZBC) but now pursuing a Post graduation program in business management.. & having 3 years job experience with ites sector. Can i be eligible for getting job in google?? Karishma (student of PGPBM)
15th June 2014, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

sir i have secured 72% and 71.33% in my 10th and 12th class. i am going to study btech in electronics and communication engineering . so what should my percentage be in btech in order to satisfy the eligibility criteria for a job in google?
28th September 2014, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

My name is tejaswini i'm currently doing my B-TECH final year and my department is "computer science and systems engineering" am I eligible for applying a job in google?
7th November 2015, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

it is not that much easy to get job in google but if you have a great confidence or desire to work in google surely anyone can get a job from google. google is the one of the most good company among some good company but to hired by google the person should possess some technical knowledge and they do not look for certification in any stream they just need good practical knowledge and sime skill in there are lot of people across USA working in top tech company without a degree so inorder to get a job in top tech company you need to expose to programming through online try to contribute open source project which will improve your skill so do't worry guys keep working
26th May 2017, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

My name is shivani i recently completed my diploma in IT ( information Technology) my 10th % is 82 and my diploma % is 75 am i eligible for applying a job in google
9th August 2018, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

I am the student of BSc ( Entire Computer Science)
studying in last year of graduation. So,my question is that can I am eligible for the doing job in Google.
8th April 2020, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Hi .I'm a bsc mscs graduate with 90%percentage can I get a job in Google ,
24th June 2020, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

I am student of B. Sc(information technology) study in 2nd year .so my question is that can I am eligible for doing job in google
8th July 2020, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir, Can a Student get job in google after completion of BSC, MCA
Can you say Sir please!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?