22nd July 2012, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Required Eligibility criteria to join Graduation in IGNOU being a candidate working in Air Force?

sir i am in indian air force i want to appear in ias exam but before that i have to do my graduation first .i am in air force for last one year.so sir pls tell me that will there be good for me to do graduation private or ragular . i want this from ignou so pls tell me what will be the criteria for that

Related Questions:
  1. In which month is the notification released for AFCAT?
  2. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is a girl candidate with 0.5+ eyesight and 5ft and 1 inch height be eligible for Air Force? What is the percentage required in 12th?
  4. Required Eligibility criteria to join Air Force after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  5. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  6. Eligibility criteria to join Air-force as a Pilot? Is there any reservation provided to defense personal entrants in Air Force?
  7. How to join Indian Air Force after passing commerce?
  8. What are the steps to follow for getting into army right after graduation? -- [New]
  9. Can I join Indian Air Force being a candidate pursuing B-Pharmacy from Pune University being a Medical student in 12th Class?
  10. What are the qualifications required to join Indian Air Force?
  11. How can I join Indian air force or Indian navy after completing BBA?
  12. Can I join Air Force after completion of Post Graduation course?
  13. Required Academic Qualification to join Indian Air Force?
  14. How to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force?
  15. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  16. How can MSc microbiology student enter into Indian Defense?
  17. Eligibility criteria to pursue M.S. in Computer Science from US having done Graduation and Post Graduation in Arts and MCA from IGNOU?
  18. How to prepare for Hindi Paper in Rewar Sidhi Gramin Bank?
3rd July 2014, 05:02 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Required Eligibility criteria to join Graduation in IGNOU being a candidate working in Air Force?

You can opt to pursue the graduation via IGNOU’s Akashdeep as it has entered into a collaboration venture with Indian Air Force. Both have signed MoU which allows airmen to achieve graduate status within 8-13 years of their service. You can also seek admission in normal graduation course offered by IGNOU. You can finish off the course within 3 years and at the maximum within 5 years. As far as eligibility is concerned, IGNOU graduation degree is accepted by the UPSC. For seeking admission, you need to complete class 12 from recognised board.
24th January 2015, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required Eligibility criteria to join Graduation in IGNOU being a candidate working in Air Force?

I am medical assistant in air force i want bsc nursing certificate from ignou through akashdeep
18th May 2017, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

I am working in air force. As per letter ig/du/16dated 28feb17 vertical mobility of candidates( non 10 2)and holding associate degree in science are permitted to 3rd year of bachelor of tourism studies and bachelor of social work programmes. I want to register for July 17 session. Guide me to the link in net or contact number of regional centre for registration in July 17 session. Thanks.
10th April 2020, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

I am in Indian air force and I have completed b.sc.2nd year .can I complete my graduation because I want to appear in IAS exam.
18th May 2021, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir after completing the 2years training of airforce will they allow me to prepare for ias during rest hours.if they will allow me how many hours i shall get for preparation of ias after duty hours
24th May 2021, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

My air men training is going to be complete in Oct. 2021. After its completion when i can appear for IGNOU normal graduation course. Would it be mandatory for me to get permission or some NOC from IAF to appear for the aforesaid graduation course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?