28th June 2012, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Required Percentage of Marks to be eligible for the Entrance Exam for B.Tech course?

what pecentage of marks is eligable for BTech entrance exam

Related Questions:
  1. Do I need to give any Entrance Exam to get admission for M.Sc in Agriculture? Required Percentage of Marks to be eligible for the Entrance Exam?
  2. How to take admission in MCA in Bangalore college/university?
  3. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  4. How much percentage required in B.Tech to be eligible for ISRO exam?
  5. Can I do B.Ed in DMU, Rohtak Haryana after scoring 45% in BA
  6. Percentage of BDS marks required to get government jobs? Is it completely based on the percentage or any entrance exam?
  7. Percentage required to be eligible to study MS? How much marks are required to clear GRE and TOEFL?
  8. Required age and percentage of marks in B.Tech for the candidates of ST category to be eligible for AAI Exam?
  9. How to do B.Tech without appearing for entrance exam?
  10. How can I apply for B.Ed course after BSc?
  11. Am I eligible to appear in CLAT if secured 65% in 12th Science?
  12. what is the percentage required in class 10 to become a doctor -- [New]
  13. Minimum percentage of marks required in 12th board exam?
  14. Minimum percentage of marks required in 12th board exam?
  15. How much percentage of marks is required in 12th Maths to be eligible for Kerala entrance exam?
  16. Minimum percentage required in btech to do MS in US? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of IT sector companies where I can apply for a job? I have 74% marks in 10th and 73% marks in 12th. I have 57% marks in my B.Tech and 70% in M.Tech with CSE stream
  18. How much percentage required to be eligible for ICAR entrance exam?
28th June 2012, 03:56 PM
getu12

Default Re: Required Percentage of Marks to be eligible for the Entrance Exam for B.Tech course?

A minimum aggregate of 60% is required in physics,chemistry and maths if you want to study in a good government college. If you want to study in top private college like BITS then you require 75% in physics,chemistry and maths individually.In tezpur university you require 50% aggregate in physics,chemistry
and maths.With 60% aggregate in all these three subjects you are elligible for every btech entrance exam.
18th September 2013, 07:01 PM
abhinav.pdpl

Default Re: Required Percentage of Marks to be eligible for the Entrance Exam for B.Tech course?

hello friend,
To join in btech after intermediate it requires
60% to eligible in normal colleges.
but if you want to do btech in best engineering colleges above 80% compulsary.ok.
and try to get good rank in eamcet.
ok.
all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?