6th October 2012, 02:26 PM
jitin lakhchaura

Required Percentage of Marks in Graduation to get direct admission for CS Executive Program?

sir how much percentage require in grauation to direct admission in executive program
cs

27th May 2013, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required Percentage of Marks in Graduation to get direct admission for CS Executive Program?

sir how much percentage require in grauation to direct admission in executive program
cs
28th June 2013, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required Percentage of Marks in Graduation to get direct admission for CS Executive Program?

Dear sir, i have just completed my graduation, i want to knew the minimum marks needed in graduation for giving company secretary exam?
28th June 2013, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, i have just completed my graduation, i want to knew the minimum marks needed in graduation for giving company secretary exam?
9th March 2014, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, i have just completed my graduation, i want to knew the minimum marks needed in graduation for giving company secretary exam ?
28th May 2014, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I have just completed my graduation of 47%, I want to knew the minimum marks needed in graduation for giving company secretary. Please answering me.
17th September 2014, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED MY GRADUATION WITH 47%.CAN I ELIGIBLE FOR CS EXECUTIVE COURSE
20th June 2015, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR, I COMPLETED MY GRAUTRION THIS YEAR, WITH 53.45% , CAN I ELIGIBLE FOR CS EXECUTIVE COURSE
26th June 2015, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage of marks in 12 and graduation for entering in CS ICWA OR CA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?