6th April 2012, 07:24 PM
ishu srivastava

Required rank in AIEEE to get admission for B.Tech course in Motilal Nehru College?

what rank is needed in aieee exam 2012 for admission in motilal neharu coollege for b.tech course?

Related Questions:
  1. Any chance for getting Mechanical Engineering in Motilal Nehru Allahabad after scoring 190 marks in AIEEE?
  2. Which college I can get admission for doing Economics graduation in Delhi? -- [New]
  3. How to get into NIT(Motilal Nehru NIT)? What is the procedure for state candidate
  4. How much rank is required in AIEEE to get admission in DCE?
  5. What is the AIEEE B.Arch rank required for admission in government architecture college
  6. How can I get summer internship after passing B.Tech from Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology in IT
  7. In which college can I take admission after scoring 35000 rank in AIEEE, 3164 rank in Delhi Region, 27,000 in general and 2859 in Delhi General? What is the least rank required to get in any of the IIT's?
  8. What should be the rank or percentage required in AIEEE to get admission in engineering college
  9. Minimum marks required in AIEEE to take admission in Civil Engineering in Thapar college?
  10. List of colleges I can apply for B.tech with AIEEE rank 111223? Is any separate test available in PEC?
  11. Can I get admission in any college of AIEEE after scoring 67000 in AIEEE? List of colleges on the basis of this rank?
  12. What is the rank required in AIEEE to get admission in Delhi College of Engineering?
  13. Which college should I take for B.Tech after scoring 97658 rank?
  14. Rank required to get admission in government college through AIEEE B.Arch exam?
  15. What is the percentage require for English honors?
  16. Can I get admission in Sathyabhama Engineering College of Chennai after securing 75% marks in Inter and 24213 in AIEEE? What is the admission procedure and what are the documents required during admission? How much is the fee structure?
  17. How much rank is required in AIEEE to get admission in Punjab Engineering College? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the rank required in AIEEE to get admission in PEC Chandigarh? Can I get through if I score 100 in AIEEE under defense quota?
6th April 2012, 10:38 PM
geniustammy

Default Re: Required rank in AIEEE to get admission for B.Tech course in Motilal Nehru College?

your rank in aieee should be under 8000-general
20,000-obc/sc/st
to get into this college
13th April 2012, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required rank in AIEEE to get admission for B.Tech course in Motilal Nehru College?

Required rank in AIEEE to get admission for B.Tech course in pec?
1st May 2012, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

my aieee rank is 199400 what i am addimition in pec
9th May 2014, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE SCORE 98 IN IIT JEE AND I CAN GET MARKS 12TH 92% AND ABOVE CAN I GET ADMISON IN MOTILAL NEHERU ENGINEERING COLLEGE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?