26th April 2018, 09:23 AM
Ansa Mariya P Sebastian

Requirements to become a Pilot for 10th candidate?

Sir, I have finished my 10th standard in this year. I would like to become a Pilot. It is my aim and desire so please let me know about the requirements of becoming a Pilot? Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

15th May 2018, 01:01 AM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Requirements to become a Pilot for 10th candidate?

10th qualification not sufficient to become a Pilot. So pursue 12th standard with Maths, Physics, and Chemistry subjects stream.

After completing your 12th standard, you can apply for NDA exam. If you qualify for that exam, you will be called for SSB interview, the interview will be for 5 days if you able to stay for five days, then you will be selected, you can choose Pilot after your training.

To crack SSB interview is difficult, so start your preparation from now itself.
15th May 2018, 06:59 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to become a Pilot for 10th candidate?

To become a pilot, aspirants need to join Air flying school after completion of 10+2, they should pass the 10+2 exam with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Minimum marks should be 50%. So, you have to complete 10+2 to appear for any pilot training.

They need to clear the entrance test exam of the flying schools in India, thy also need to clear the physical fitness. Only totally fit person can get opportunity to get admission in flying school.

Don't confuse with the job of Pilot of Indian Air Force. IAF pilot is selected through NDA exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?